The 2022 Bavarian Government Scholarships are currently open for international students to study in Germany.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Bavarian Government Scholarships provide eligible students the opportunity to study with scholarship support of €12,000 per year while studying in Germany.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada, offering full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Manchester Future Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships worth £28,000 annual stipend.
- 2022 Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University for International Students to study in the UK | offers Full Scholarships and £17,310 annual stipends
- The Missouri University of Science and Technology Scholarship for International Students in the USA | offers Full Scholarships and $24,000 annual stipends
Under the condition of reception of financial means from the Bavarian Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts (Bayerische Staatsministerium für Bildung und Kultus, Wissenschaft und Kunst) and the DAAD (Stibet III), Hochschule Hof gives semester or yearly scholarships to qualified foreign students in need for the summer semester 2022 and/ or winter semester 2022/2023.
The Bavarian Government provides funding for foreign full-time students in diploma and master degree courses.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- be enrolled as full-time students or double-degree students (not possible for exchange students) at the Hochschule Hof University of Applied Sciences for the respective semester
- be academically (previous examination performance) and personally qualified. Foreign students enrolled in Bachelor courses must have achieved a minimum of 90 ECTS to be eligible.
- be in financial need.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The scholarships shall provide financial support for foreign students to cover extra costs for living and study materials during their studies at Hochschule Hof.
- The scholarship depends on the financial means provided available for the respective semester. It lies between 100,00 € – 659,00 € per month.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Online application form
- Proof of enrolment
- Latest transcript of records (Master students add a copy of their final transcript of their Bachelor degree in either German or English language) with average rating
- Cover letter with short CV
- Proof of nationality (e.g. copy of passport)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to begin their application.