The Cologne Graduate School of Ageing Research is currently accepting applications for the 2022 Masters Fellowship program
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Cologne Graduate School of Ageing Research (CGA) in Germany is a joint venture of the University of Cologne Excellence Cluster on Stress Responses in Aging-Associated Diseases (CECAD), the University Hospital Cologne, the Max Planck Institute for Biology of Ageing and the Max Planck Institute for Metabolism Research.
Cologne has emerged as a leading global research cluster with a stellar constellation of institutes and scientists dedicated to ageing research in Life Sciences.
- Host Country: Germany
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | Fellowships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: €861/ month
- Deadline: July 15, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The Cologne Graduate School of Ageing Research (CGA) offers up to 5 Master fellowships to highly motivated and talented students holding a B.Sc. degree in Biology, Biochemistry or a related subject.
The Master fellowship programme is embedded in a cutting-edge research environment and will start on October 1, 2022.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
- Admission to one of the structured and well established Master programmes in Biological Sciences or Biochemistry at the University of Cologne is a prerequisite for receiving a Master fellowship.
- Application to the Master programme in Biological Sciences (www.biologie.uni-koeln.de/application.html) or Biochemistry (https://bc.uni-koeln.de/master-of-science/application) of the University of Cologne is a prerequisite and an independent step. Please note that their application deadlines may be different
- Highly qualified students holding a B.Sc. degree in Biology, Biochemistry or a related subject that are motivated to explore the field of ageing research at an early career stage
- Outstanding 1st year students of the Biological Sciences or Biochemistry Master programme of the University of Cologne that are eager to work in the field of ageing research.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Master fellowships are 861 €/ month and will be awarded for a maximum duration of 1.5 years and until the start of the Master thesis project.
- An outstanding international research environment at one of the most prestigious ageing research cluster in Europe
- Close contact to our principle investigators and research groups of the above mentioned institutes
- Possibility to apply to the Cologne Graduate School of Ageing Research for structured PhD studies
- Excellent infrastructure for training and research by internationally recognized scientists in facilities with state-of-the-art technologies
- Support and guidance for international students in all administrative matter
Method of Application
Click on the button below to begin your application.
Deadline: July 15, 2022
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help | Email: email@example.com
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region