The 2022 DAAD MIPLC Scholarship is currently open for interested African students willing to pursue a postgraduate degree in the Munich city of Germany.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The DAAD MIPLC Scholarship is fully funded by the DAAD Foundation and it covers the full tuition fees of selected students as well as an annual stipend of €10,200.
Successful candidates also get travel, research and study allowances as well as the the free opportunity to learn the German language for two months.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- The 2022 University of Queensland Scholarships for International Students in Australia | offers Full Scholarships and $28,854 annual stipend.
- Host Country: Germany
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- €10,200 annual stipend
- Travel Costs
- Study + Research allowance
- Deadline: October 15, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The DAAD scholarships 2022-2023 are currently open for applications. You can find courses that you can study at any German university and apply for the DAAD scholarship to facilitate your study.
Click here for several other Fully-Funded DAAD Scholarships.
MIPLC is a part of the DAAD’s scholarship program for “Development-Related Postgraduate Courses”. If you would like to apply for the scholarship offered in this context, please note that several special conditions apply.
To be considered for the DAAD MIPLC Scholarships, you must meet the following requirements:
- You are from a developing country (according to the OECD DAC list) and have not been living outside your home country (or another developing country) for more than the past two years.
- You hold at least a four-year Bachelor’s degree (or a three-year Bachelor’s degree plus a further degree), completed with above-average results.
- You received your latest degree no more than six years before your application.
- You have at least two years of full-time professional experience gained in a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country.
- To meet this requirement, it is sufficient if you have completed the two years by February of the year in which you intend to start your studies at MIPLC.
- Scientific university staff and academics are not the core target group of this program and are therefore considered only in exceptional cases.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Scholarship recipients will get
- A full MIPLC fee waiver
- A monthly stipend of EUR 850 (€10,200 annual stipend)
- Payments towards health, accident and liability insurance coverage in Germany
- A travel allowance, unless these costs are covered by the home country or by another funding source
- A study and research allowance
- A mandatory two-month German course before the start of the MIPLC LL.M. program (August and September, in Munich or another German city).
Since the DAAD scholarship includes a full fee waiver, you must apply simultaneously for MIPLC financial assistance.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Your signed CV in Europass format (See Example here)
- A signed letter of motivation in English of no more than 1,000 words
- Two letters of recommendation
- Degree certificates/diplomas for all academic degrees you have completed
- Transcripts for all academic degrees you have completed
- School leaving certificate
- Proof of your professional or scientific experience
- A portrait photograph
- If applicable, a printed and signed statement providing details concerning any disciplinary
action to which you have been subject in the past
- An official score report of an English language test
Method of Application
- Step 1: Complete the Application Form
- Step 2: Sign Your Application Form
- Step 3: Add the Required Documents
- Step 4: Submit Your Application
NB: Before submitting your application, please make sure your application is complete.
Click on the button below to begin the application process.