The German Academic Exchange Service, DAAD is currently accepting applications from interested and qualified students to pursue a postgraduate degree in Germany.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The DAAD Postgraduate Scholarships are offered a full scholarship award to cover the tuition fees as well as an annual salary of €33,000 for a period of three years.
The DAAD is the world’s largest funding organisation for the international exchange of students and researchers.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, UAE, and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2022 Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship for International Students | Offers full scholarships with $39,205 Annual Stipends
- Boston University Presidential Scholarships for International Students to study in the USA | offers Full Scholarships and $25,000 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Queensland Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $60,000 annual stipends
The Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences (BIGSSS) invites applications for 7 doctoral researcher positions in its new Research Training Group (RTG) 2513 “Social Dynamics of the Self” (SELF), funded by the German Research Foundation (DFG).
BIGSSS is an international inter-university graduate school in the social sciences, located at the University of Bremen and Jacobs University Bremen, Germany.
SELF will focus on investigating the interactions between individuals and their social environment, providing a platform for early-career researchers from various social science disciplines to study the self’s embeddedness in diverse social systems, ranging in complexity and dynamically changing over time.
The English-language doctoral program will include a structured curriculum and close guidance by experienced researchers while at the same time fostering early academic independence and creativity by providing support for conducting, presenting, and publishing the PhD fellows’ self-chosen research projects.
To be considered for the DAAD Postgraduate Scholarships, you must:
- Have strong academic abilities and a Master’s degree (or equivalent) in psychology, sociology, or political science. Potential candidates with a degree in related disciplines are also welcome.
- Be intending to move to Bremen for the program as presence at the institution is required.
- have to demonstrate a broad thematic fit between the dissertation proposal and the outlined project lines. Up to three possibly fitting project lines can be specified in the application.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Successful applicants will receive a work contract for 36 months, based on salary scale E13 TV-L/TVöD – €33,000 (65%), at Jacobs University or the University of Bremen.
- The program will start on March 1st, 2023. As equal opportunity employers, both universities follow equal opportunities and diversity strategies.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Reports, certificates
- Letter of Motivation
- Research Proposal
Method of Application
Interested and qualified students willing to apply for this programme should click on the button below to begin the online application process.