Oyo State Ministry of Youth and Sports in Partnership with DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) is organizing an 8 Weeks DAAD Fellowship Mentorship Bootcamp.
The Oyo State Ministry of Youth & Sports is partnering with DAAD to mentor and help postgraduate students from Oyo State access the scholarship and fellowship opportunities that DAAD provides.
- Host Country: Germany
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Fellowships
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: Full Sponsorship | Monthly Stipend | Accommodations | Visa-Free Access to 26 Countries
- Deadline: February 10, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
To be considered for the Scholarship, you must:
- Oyo State Indigenes home and abroad
- Currently Enrolled in a Postgraduate Program anywhere in the world except Germany
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- All expenses paid fellowship in Germany
- Monthly stipends
- Visa-free access to more than 26 countries during fellowship
- Post DAAD Fellowship opportunities & benefits
Method of Application
Interested applicants should apply using the link below.