Applications for the Masters of Science in International Health Programme at the University of Heidelberg and Charité Berlin with scholarship funding from the DAAD EPOS programme are open for students from developing countries.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The program currently offers 13 advanced modules from which master’s students can select one in accordance with their skills and interests.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2023 East Carolina University Scholarship to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $29,863 annual stipends.
- 2022 University of British Columbia Scholarships to study in Canada | offers Full Scholarships and $25,000 annual stipends
- 2023 Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships to study in Europe | offers Full Scholarships and €1500 monthly stipends
- Host Country: Germany
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | €750 – €1,000 monthly payments
- Deadline: October 15, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The discipline of International Health focusses on health issues in low- and middle-income countries (LMIC). It aims for equity in health, healthy life styles and settings, reduction of health risk and universal health coverage.
There are currently 13 advanced modules available in the programme master’s students can choose from according to their interests and abilities.
Charité is one of the largest university hospitals in Europe. All of our clinical care, research and teaching is delivered by physicians and researchers of the highest international standard. Charité proudly lays claim to more than half of all German Nobel Prize winners in Physiology or Medicine, including Emil von Behring, Robert Koch, and Paul Ehrlich.
Heidelberg University, officially the Ruprecht Karl University of Heidelberg, is a public research university in Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
To be considered for the DAAD Scholarship, you must:
- Have Four-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent qualification) in a Public Health relevant discipline
- Have at least one year of relevant work experience, including Public Health experience in low- and middle-income settings
- Be Graduates with at least two years of professional experience from eligible developing countries/territories may apply.
- Apply to any of the two institutions
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship period will run for a year for Full-time and;
- Up to 5 years for Part-time.
- The scholarship will provide a full tuition fee waiver, plus a monthly payments of €750-€1000 depending on academic level.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form (to be completed online)
- Academic transcripts
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should use the link below for more details on how to apply.