The 2022 Orange Knowledge Programme is now open for interested and qualified candidates willing to study in the Netherlands.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The scholarship is a fully-funded award as a contribution towards your costs of living, the costs of tuition fees, visas, travel, insurance and thesis research.
A Orange Knowledge Programme fellowship is intended to supplement the salary that you should continue to receive during the study period in the Netherlands.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
- Host Country: Holland
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Applications Open: August 31, 2022.
- Deadline: October 11, 2022.
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The Orange Knowledge Programme, a new phase of the Netherlands Fellowship aims to advance the development of the capacity, knowledge and of both individuals and institutions in higher and vocational education.
On 1 July 2017 the Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) entered a new phase as a new programme under the name Kennisontwikkelings programma (KOP), in English, Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP).
KOP aims to advance the development of the capacity, knowledge and quality of both individuals and institutions in higher and vocational education.
To be considered for the Orange Knowledge Programme, you must:
- Be a professional and a national of, and working and living in one of the countries on the Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) Country list valid at the time of application
- Have a current employer’s statement that complies with the formal Nuffic has provided. All information must be provided and all commitments that are included in the formal must be endorsed in the statement
- Not be employed by an organisation which can be expected to have their own funds for staff development
- Have a current employer’s statement which complies with the format Nuffic has provided.
- Must have a government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established (if applicable)
- Have an official passport valid at least three months after the submission date of the registration form by the candidate
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Switzerland: 2022 University of Lausanne UNIL Masters Scholarships for International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- A Orange Knowledge Programme fellowship is intended to supplement the salary that you should continue to receive during the study period in the Netherlands.
- The allowance is a contribution towards your costs of living, the costs of tuition fees, visas, travel, insurance and thesis research.
- If applicable, the fellowship holder is expected to cover the difference between the actual costs and the amount of the personal KOP NFP allowances.
Method of Application
- Check if your application falls within the OKP focus areas determined for your country.
- Check if you meet the OKP eligibility criteria.
- Find a course on the OKP course list. Please find a study, using the filter ‘Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP)’.
- Ask your employer whether they are willing to nominate you for an OKP scholarship.
- Contact the Dutch education institution of your choice to receive more information about the application procedure, the academic requirements and the link to apply online.
- Prepare your application: employer statement, motivation, passport, government statement (if required).
- During an application round, submit your application online using the link you receive from the Dutch education institution. Please be aware of the application deadline of the educational institution of your choice.