The 2022 Dublin City University Scholarship is now open for interested and qualified international students willing to study in the UK.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Dublin City University Scholarship will award a scholarship with an annual stipend of €18,500 per annum (for a maximum of four years); payment of PhD fees (for a maximum of four years); and up to €5,000 to support research activity (over the four year period).
DCU is known in Ireland and internationally for its diverse student body, with over 17,500 students from 55 countries across the world. DCU’s students continuously ranked the University highly for student experience and DCU holds the accolade of highest rate of graduate employment in the country amongst it’s graduates.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada, offering full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Manchester Future Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships worth £28,000 annual stipend.
- 2022 Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University for International Students to study in the UK | offers Full Scholarships and £17,310 annual stipends
- The Missouri University of Science and Technology Scholarship for International Students in the USA | offers Full Scholarships and $24,000 annual stipends
- Host Country: Ireland
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- €18,500 stipends per annum
- €5,000 research support
- Deadline: August 15, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
DCU Business School invites applications for a PhD scholarship. The scholarship is open to applicants who will register in Year 1 of the full-time PhD programme in DCU Business School for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Our PhD programme combines scholarly theory-building with a strong applied focus. Research scholars work under the supervision of academic experts and are an important part of DCU Business School’s vibrant research community. The scholarship will allow the successful student to undertake research in one of the following academic groups:
• Work, Psychology & Strategy
• Enterprise & Innovation
• Financial & Operational Performance
To be considered for the Dublin City University scholarship, you must:
- meet the PhD eligibility criteria of DCU
- hold an honours master’s degree (taught or by research). Students in the final year of a master’s degree may apply.
- have the support of a DCU Business School academic supervisor. Potential supervisors can be identified from the DCU Business School website
- meet the visa requirements for Ireland prior to the commencement of a scholarship. International applicants will not be able to receive scholarship payments until they have arrived in Ireland and set up a bank account and applied for a PPS number.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The following scholarship type will be awarded:
- A scholarship with an annual stipend of €18,500 per annum (for a maximum of four years); payment of PhD fees (for a maximum of four years); and up to €5,000 to support research activity (over the four year period).
- The award will commence on 1st November 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to begin the application process and access the application form.