The 2022 Technological University of the Shannon Presidential Scholarships for International Students is currently open for international undergraduate and postgraduate students interested in studying in the institution.
Ireland, an English-speaking country, has close cultural, economic and educational links with the English-speaking world, especially with the UK – our next door neighbour – and with North America. Irish qualifications are recognised for excellence worldwide. Students can choose from an extensive range of programmes to meet their needs in highly respected business schools, centres of scientific and technology excellence as well as renowned language, humanities and arts faculties.
Ireland’s graduates are innovators in their fields, leaders in their communities and ambassadors for excellence all around the world. Qualifications earned and connections made in Ireland deliver a passport to success.
- Host Country: Ireland
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Tuition €14,500 per year
- Deadline: May 1, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The scholarship award is a full tuition wiaver for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes offered in the institution.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- be first-year students at Grand View.
- have met the academic criteria to be accepted to Grand View.
- have graduated high school or have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 2.75/4.00.
- submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 69
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 48
- Duolingo – 95
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship period will begin in September 2022.
International Foundation Programme €10,000
Undergraduate Bachelor’s degree (Honours) (Level 8) €12,500 per year
Postgraduate Higher Diploma (Level 8) €13,500 per year
Taught Masters (Level 9) €14,500 per year
Method of Application
International applicants should apply directly to the International Office at TUS, allowing plenty of time for completing the visa process. Applications for September start should be made by 1st June at the latest to ensure visas are processed in time. You should familiarise yourself with visa processing times for your country of origin to ensure you make a timely application.
Click on the button below to commence your application.