University College Dublin Global Excellence Scholarships is provided to Africans who have an interest in pursuing a degree program at UCD.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Scholarship Program is funded by UCD International and aims to attract excellent candidates to the UCD’s graduate programs and encourage early application.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- Host Country: Ireland
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All African Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Partial Scholarship
- Deadline: March 31, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
University College Dublin (UCD) in Ireland is one of the world’s top universities and is the most popular university for international students in Ireland.
Each year, UCD offers a number of Global Excellence Scholarship to international students (on non-EU fees) who are starting a course at UCD in September.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be eligible for this program, applicants must:
- Be Africans
- Have completed their undergraduate studies
- Have applied or applying to UCD
- Must be self-funding and classified as non-EU for tuition fee and application purposes;
- Have good academic records
2O22 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
APPLY: 2023 Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) For International Students
Study-In-China: 2023 Chinese Government Scholarship Program for International Students
APPLY: 2023 World Trade Organization (WTO) Young Professionals Programme for Developing Countries
Study-In-Germany: 2023 University of Stuttgart Scholarship Program for Developing Countries
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- 100% Global Excellence Tuition Fee Scholarship
- 50% Global Excellence Tuition Fee Scholarship
Method of Application
Use the link below to apply for the scholarship
In order to be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must have an “offer,” ‘Conditional Offer’, ‘Accept’ or ‘Conditional Accept’ status associated with their application.
Deadline: March 31, 2023
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region