The application for the Politecnico di Milano Postgraduate Scholarships has commenced for interested and qualified students willing to study at the prestigious institution in Italy.
Politecnico di Milano Postgraduate Scholarships is a fully-funded award covering ull tuition fees and up to 10,000 EUR in annual living stipends for selected candidates.
The Polytechnic University of Milan is the largest technical university in Italy, with about 42,000 students. The university offers undergraduate, graduate and higher education courses. You can study in Polytechnic University of Milan on fully funded scholarship. Polytechnic University of Milan Scholarships for Postgraduate and Undergraduate Courses.
- Host Country: Italy
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Full Tuition | €10.000 annual stipends
- Deadline: July 20, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Politecnico di Milano offers a number of merit based scholarships to the most talented international candidates admitted to a Master of Science programme to the 1st or 2nd semester. Students obtaining a scholarship will have to pay only a non-refundable administrative fee of about €200.
All the admitted students with a complete dossier (language certificate included by the deadline) will be automatically considered for the available merit based scholarships (there is no separate application for scholarships). The Politecnico di Milano operates 3 scholarship schemes
- The selection criteria are based on the evaluation of your previous education and its match with the requirements for our Laurea Magistrale programmes.
- Obviously GPA (grade point average) and academic achievements (including the portfolio when requested) are of utmost importance.
- Finally, a well written motivation letter will contribute highly to a positive decision by the Scholarship Awarding Committee.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- PLATINUM Scholarships
Worth 10.000€ gross per year + tuition fees waiver. The amount of each scholarship (after taxation), will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account in two or three instalments per year. The student will only have to pay an administrative fee.
- GOLD Scholarships
Worth 5.000€ per year + tuition fees waiver. The amount of each scholarship (after taxation), will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account in two or three instalments per year. The student will only have to pay an administrative fee.
- SILVER Scholarships
Corresponding to a tuition fee waiver, covers the total amount of fees for the academic year. The student will only have to pay an administrative fee.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Academic transcripts
- Research results: Published thesis, award certificates, etc. to prove their academic achievements and research capabilities.
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal (for PhD applicants).
- Recommendation Letters.
- Motivation letter