Application is currently ongoing for the 2022 University of Pisa DSU Scholarship for qualified and interested domestic and international students.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The University of Pisa DSU Scholarship is a fully-funded postgraduate scholarship covering the full tuition fees and sufficient living stipends of selected applicants.
Successful applicants are also eligible for free accommodation and free meals at the University dining halls.
Several other scholarships in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- University of Lausanne UNIL Masters Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $20,365 annual stipends
- Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University for International Students to study in UK | offers Full Scholarships and £17,310 annual stipend.
- 2023 HongKong PhD Fellowship Scheme for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $43,430 annual stipend.
- Host Country: Italy
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- Living Stipends
- Deadline: September 6, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The University of Pisa is currently offering full scholarships to qualified domestic and international students to study in Italy.
The scholarship is also open to students planning to enroll or already enrolled in a Degree program at the University of Pisa, if they do not already have a qualification of the same level of education.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be planning to enroll or are already enrolled in a Degree program at the University of Pisa, if you do not already have a qualification of the same level of education.
- Submit all documents, translated into Italian language
- Students from EU countries have to fill in a specific declaration, which can be downloaded at the end of the online application procedure.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 University of Waterloo Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) for International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
A DSU grant includes
- free accommodation
- free meals at the University dining halls
- contribution to cover extra expenses (sporting activities, books, etc.)
- exemption from University tuition fees and is renewable every year.`
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Document certifying the family economic status
- Copy of a valid identity document.
Students are required to submit all documents, translated into Italian language and legalized by the competent Italian diplomatic representatives of the home country, or according to the international provisions on legalization related to:
- family status;
- real estate;
- movable assets.
Further information is available here.
Method of Application
The DSU draws up a single ranking list including both foreign and Italian students. Provisional ranking lists are usually confirmed every year by the end of September. Final rankings are usually approved every year by the end of November.
The results of grants allocation will be published here and will be available on the students’ personal area. No personal written communication shall be provided to applicants concerning results.
Click below to begin your application.