Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore Masters Scholarship is a special programme for students from the African continent.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
This programme will enable students to study a 2-year postgraduate degrees taught in English at either Milan, Brescia, Cremona, Piacenza and Rome campuses.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- 2023 GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarships For International Students | offers Full Scholarship and €6,000 per year stipend (APPLY)
- 2023 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships | offers Full Scholarships and stipends (APPLY)
- 2023 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipend (APPLY)
Through the Africa Scholars Programme, all admitted applicants will be offered tuition fee reductions (see the chart below). However, students will still be responsible for their own living expenses, hence the Università Cattolica Africa Scholars Programme is NOT a programme through which full scholarships can be obtained.
Students, either citizens or residents, of all African countries may apply for the Africa Scholars Programme, which is applicable only for the following degree programmes taught in English.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Students, either citizens or residents, of all African countries may apply for the Cattolica Africa Scholarship, which is applicable only for the degree programs taught in English.
- Completion of at least a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university (2nd class upper division / 2.1 degree or higher)
- English Language Test score: IELTS 6.0 (Academic) or TOEFL IBT 80 if English is not your first language.or successful completion of a degree program taught in the English language.
- An application fee of 75€ is due in order to submit the candidacy.
2O22 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- €5540 tuition waiver per year.
- Agricultural and Food Economics
- Art and Industry of Narration
- Banking and Finance
- Food Processing
- Global Business Management
- Healthcare Management
- Innovation and Technology Management
- Methods and Topics in Arts Management
- Statistical and actuarial sciences
Method of Application
The scholarship body have different deadlines
- 1st Round: 12th January, 2023
- 2nd Round: 16th February, 2023
- 3rd Round: 16th March, 2023
- 4th Round: 11th May, 2023
Use the link below to apply