The 2022 Government of Kazakhstan scholarships are now open for international students willing to pursue a bachelors, masters and PhD degrees in top universities of the country.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Government of Kazakhstan scholarship is a fully funded award covering the full tuition fees of selected candidates as well as a sufficient monthly allowance depending on their academic progress.
Still a new destination for international students, Kazakhstan is already garnering an impressive reputation for higher education. Kazakhstan is a Central Asian powerhouse, and is one of the wealthier countries in that area. The country is a mixing pot of ethnicities, which diversifies the culture and education system
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, and Canada, offering full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Verona Scholarships for International Students to study in Italy| offers Full Scholarships and a €16,243 annual stipend.
- 2022 Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University for International Students to study in UK | offers Full Scholarships and £17,310 annual stipends
- The Missouri University of Science and Technology Scholarship for International Students in the USA | offers Full Scholarships and $24,000 annual stipends
- Host Country: Kazakhstan
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition waiver
- Monthly Stipend
- Deadline: June 30, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan calls for foreign applicants, including persons of Kazakh nationality who are not citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan for full-time studying under Bachelor, Master and PhD educational programs.
1. Bachelor degree program – 490
2. Master degree program – 50
3. PhD degree program – 10
To be considered for the Government of Kazakhstan Scholarships, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be National of any country
- A person who is living in Kazakhstan but not the Domiciled of Kazakhstan can be eligible for this opportunity
- Have a school certificate and university degree
- If you apply for bachelor’s degree, you must have previous good academic records
- If you have bachelor’s degree you must have a 2.33 GPA out of 4.0 and in Master’s also same
- You must have certification in English, German and French language
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The scholarship covers the full tuition fee of the candidate of the host university
- The monthly allowance is provided only as the base of academic progress
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- A copy of ID;
- A copy of the previous level of education document
- Academic transcript;
- Write a motivational essay in Kazakh or Russian or English.
- A letter of recommendation written in Kazakh, Russian or English from the educational organization from which the applicant graduated, or from the employer;
- A medical certificate for studying abroad, and also a medical certificate about the absence of (HIV infection) and AIDS diseases issued by a prestigious/official health authority/institution of your country of residence;
- If applicable, attach an invitation letter from Kazakhstan university;