GIST – Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) was established in 1993 located in South Korean. GIST is a research university by Korean Government.
According to QS World Universities Ranking it is ranked at 3rd in worldwide and at 4th in South Korea. Students can learn leadership qualities in this university.
- Host Country: South Korea
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | 1.5 Million – 2 Million Yearly Stipend
- Deadline: April 15, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
GIST International Scholarships in South Korea and one of the Prestigious universities in the country is inviting interested applicants to apply for the 2022 scholarship for Postgraduate Students. All International Students from any part of the world are eligible to apply for the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship 2022.
GIST is offering Masters Degree Scholarships, Doctoral Degree Scholarships, and Masters leading to Ph.D. Scholarships for all students. Aspirants who want to study on Fully Funded Scholarships in Korea are encouraged to apply. This award is available for Spring 2022 intake.
To be eligible to apply for GIST Scholarship, candidates have to meet the following criteria:
- Students with any nationality from any part of the world are eligible to apply.
- To apply for Masters Degree Scholarship, applicants must hold an Undergraduate Degree.
- To apply for Doctoral Degree Scholarship, You must hold a Master’s Degree.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
GIST International Scholarships 2021 in South Korea is a Full Free Scholarships for International Students to pursue masters or PhD degree from Korea number 1 university. The award will cover all the expenses to complete your degree. Detail is given below:
- Complete Tuition Fee: 3,415,000 won per semester
- Monthly Stipends:
- Masters Degree: 140,000 won per month
- PhD Degree: 295,000 won per month
- Research Assistantship (All students participating in research projects):
- 4,820,000 won per year of MS
- 11,480,000 won per year of PhD
- Health Insurance (All International Students)
- 60% of the Korean National Health Insurance fee is supported.
- Annual Medical checkup
- Flight Reimbursement (All Incoming International Students)
- Reimbursement for a one-way flight to Korea
To apply for GIST International Scholarships 2022 in South Korea, applicants have to submit these documents. No need to send these document by post. You can Email them to university directly.
- Statement on Application Documents Submission (Form1)
- Certificate of Bachelor’s Degree or Bachelor’s Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree Transcript
- Certificate of Master’s Degree or Master’s Diploma
- Master’s Degree Transcript
- Two letters of Recommendation (Form2)
- Certificate of valid English Proficiency Test
- Applicant’s Passport Copy
- Letter of Recommendation for Matriculation Fee Waiver (Form3) (Optional)
- Certificate of English Proficiency issued by your home university (Optional)
List of Available Study Fields at GIST:
Students can apply in one of the following study field under GIST Scholarship program.
- Department of Chemistry
- School of Integrated Technology
- School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
- Department of Physics and Photon Science
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Life Science
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School.
Method of Application
There is an Online Application Form to apply for GIST International Scholarships 2022 in South Korea.
Complete an Online Form, Upload, or Email the Required Documents as listed above. Visit the given below link for more details about the GIST Scholarship and application procedure as stated therin.