The Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) provide the KAIST Graduate Scholarships for International Students willing to conduct their studies at the institute in South Korea.
We are delighted to announce our official application guide for the 2022 fall admission.
KAIST is a young and ambitious university who leads science and technology and contributes to the world for the better. Our history begins with our students.
- Host: Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: 350,000 KRW – 400,000 KRW per month
- Deadline: December 28, 2021
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Available Academic Fields
Study on South Korea Scholarship at KAIST University is a Great Opportunity because they are offering All academic fields for International Students. Check the list of Fields below.
College of Natural Sciences:
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bio engineering:
- Graduate School of Medical Science and Engineering
College of Engineering:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business:
- Business and Technology Management.
Applicants have to fulfill the following criteria:
- All international students not holding Korean nationality are eligible to apply.
- For the master’s degree program, A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree or expected to receive it by August 31st, 2022.
- For the doctoral degree program, A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree or expected to receive it by August 31st, 2022.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
KAIST Graduate Scholarships 2022 in South Korea is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students. It will cover all the expenses. Details is given below:
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipend:
- Masters Degree: 350,000 KRW per month.
- Doctoral Degree: 400,000 KRW per month.
- Recipient’s advisors/departments will support a student’s Medical Health Insurance fees.
- International students will get the opportunity to make earnings on campus by part-time jobs.
- Experience Korean culture and Learn the Korean Language
To apply for KAIST Scholarships 2022, candidates have to submit following document:
- KAIST Online Application
- Previous Degree Certificates
- Degree Transcripts
- Letter of Recommendation
- Scan copy of Passport
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Personal Statements
- English Proficiency Document
- Citizens of the English native speaking countries or officially English speaking countries are exempt from the English Proficiency Test.
- Those who completed their bachelor’s or masters in English native speaking countries are also exempt from the English Proficiency Test report.
- National Identity document of both parents.
December 7th(Tue.), 2021, 10:00 A.M.
~ December 28th(Tue.), 2021, 5:00 P.M.
* Recommendation letters should be uploaded on our
By January 5th(Wed.), 2022, 6:00 P.M.
Arrival Check of Submitted Documents
December 14th(Tue.), 2021
~ January 5th(Wed.), 2022
Application and Scholarship Review
– Department offices will contact applicants
* Please check your email at regular intervals.
January 17th(Mon.) ~ March 2nd(Wed.), 2022
|Notification of Final Decisions||March 4th(Fri.), 2022, 5:00 P.M.|
|Beginning of the Fall Semester||August 29th(Mon.), 2022|
The timelines in this table are based on the local time of South Korea (KST), and is subject to change without any prior notice.
All the supporting materials along with a hard copy of application materials must be received by KAIST admissions office by the official due date [January 5th(Wed), 2022]. Late applications will not be accepted.
Method of Application
To apply for KAIST Graduate Scholarships 2022 in South Korea, Applicants have to apply online then, submit all above listed document by post. Step by Step process is given below:
- Complete Online Application Form (Click Here) according to the given instructions.
- Kindly review the application before submission.
- A candidate is supposed to pay $80 or KRW 80,000.
- An online application should be printed and its hard copy will be dispatched along with supporting documents to the Admission office.
- Check your email for the confirmation of documents received by the office.
Address: # 110, 1st Floor, E 16-1 B/D291 Daehak-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 34141 Republic of Korea, Graduate Admissions Team, KAIST
Office: +82-42-350-2352, 2354
E-Mail: [email protected]