Korean Government KOICA Scholarship Program is designed to train key leaders in partner countries to contribute to the socio-economic development of their countries. This scholarship is fully-funded.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Korea International Cooperation Agency KOICA through the Capacity Improvement and Advancement for Tomorrow CIAT is currently welcoming applications for KOICA Scholarship Program for Developing Countries.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- Host Country: Korea
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: 62 Developing Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Monthly Stipends | Accommodation | Airfare Ticket | Scholarship Completion Grant
- Deadline: March 20, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The KOICA Scholarship Program (SP) for master’s degrees is designed to nurture key leaders in developing countries who can contribute to the socio-economic development of their home countries.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
Prospective applicants must meet all of the following conditions.
- Citizenship: Be a citizen of the Scholarship Program target country.
- Government Nomination: Be officially nominated by their governments.
- (For master) Be a government employee. With a minimum of 2 years of experience in the field of study (For PhD) Be a government employee.
- With a minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of study after graduation from KOICA master’s degree program * Exception1 – Applicants with an ‘international NGO’ background may apply for the program with two letters of recommendations:
- Your government office; and -Korean Embassy, world widely known NGO, UN-associated organizations, or the KOICA Organization within your region
- Applicants with ‘international NGO’ background are ONLY allowed to apply for KOICA-AJOU Master’s Degree Program in Civil Society Leadership
- AGE: (Preferably) Be under age 40 as of February 1, 2023.
- Health: Be in good health, both physically and mentally. – Those with disabilities, but in good mental and physical health, are eligible to apply. – Those with severe illness are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply.
- Level of Education: Have completed a Bachelor Degree or an equivalent to college / university level Educational background.
- Some programs have specific qualifications in terms of level of education. Refer to Program Information of each program.
- English Proficiency: Have a good command of both spoken and written English in order to take classes conducted entirely in English and to be able to write academic reports and thesis in English.
- Not be a person who has withdrawn from KOICA’s scholarship program.
- A person belonging to the institution in which candidates submitted false documents and returned to his / her country arbitrarily in the middle of SP program cannot apply.
- Have not participated in KOICA scholarship program or any of the Korean Government’s Scholarship Programs before.
- Doctorate Program applicants: recipients of a master’s degree scholarship from KOICA are still eligible to apply. i.e. an applicant who holds a master’s degree through the KOICA SP may not apply for another KOICA master degree, but may apply for a KOICA doctorate degree.
- (Preferably) Be employed by your government during and after the program (be engaged in the expertized area of your study as an official servant of your government)
- and other qualifications from university you are going to apply (refer to the Program Information)
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Study-In-Netherland: 2023 Dutch Government Holland Scholarship For International Students
APPLY: 2023 US Government Fulbright Teaching Exchanges Program for International Teachers
Study-In-Belgium: 2023 Government of Flanders Master Mind Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-France: 2023 Embassy of France Scholarships For Nigerian Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Tuition fee
- Monthly allowance
- Air fare
- Settlement allowance
- Scholarship Completion Grant
- Extracurricular Activities
Method of Application
All documents should be sent to the regional KOICA office or the relevant government office.
Use the link below to start your application processing.
Deadline: March 20, 2023
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region