The Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST ) is announcing her 2023 International Scholarships to qualified and interested international students willing to study in South Korea.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The KAIST International Scholarships are offered to students as a full tuition exemption scholarship for both Masters and Doctoral applicants.
These scholarships also provide 400,000 KRW as monthly stipends ($3598 per year) and the National Health Insurance premium to selected candidates.
Several other scholarships in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2022 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipends
- 2023 University British Columbia Dean Entrance Scholarships for International Students to study in Canada | offers Full Scholarships and $60,000 annual stipend.
- 2023 DAAD Masters Scholarships for International Students to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €10,792 annual stipend.
- Host Country: South Korea
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- 400,000 KRW stipend per month
- Deadline: September 15, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
KAIST are delighted to announce KAIST Int’l Graduate Application Guide for the 2023 Spring Admission.
KAIST is a young and ambitious university who leads science and technology and contributes to the world for the better. Our history begins with our students. If you want to be a part of our audacious history, now is time to learn and prepare
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the KAIST International Scholarships, you must:
- Be applying for graduate programs through KAIST International Graduate Admission cycles.
- Students must maintain GPA over 2.0 out of 4.3 at KAIST.
- Have Prior performance, future promise, and potential contribution to the KAIST community.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 4 semesters (MS) / 10 semesters (MS-PhD Integrated) / 8 semesters (PhD)
- Stipend: 350,000 KRW per month (MS) or 400,000 KRW per month (PhD). The stipend rate may vary by research project participation.
- National Health Insurance premium.
Method of Application
- The requirement, application term, and selection criteria are the same as KAIST Scholarship.
- KGPS doesn’t require an additional application other than KAIST Scholarship application. Awardees will be selected out of the KAIST Scholarship awardees.
Deadline: September 15, 2022
Visit HERE to check out many more Scholarship opportunities.
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels: