The scholarship is a fully funded scholarship with full tuition, accommodation and meals expenses all covered for the whole duration of the programme.
AIU aims to make university education more accessible to those with talent who otherwise may not have had the opportunity. There is no other place like AIU that brings together its students and nurtures a spirit of unity and education for all. One more step before we uncover your potential.
Albukhary International University students come from across the world, representing diverse backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Albukhary International University believe that the power of diversity challenges the minds of our students who have great potential.
To be considered for the IMES, you must:
- Have passed high school and/or pre-university programme with a CGPA of 28 and above 2 Aged 18 to 22 years
- Have a single marital status throughout course of study
- Parents income of USD 300 per month
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship will commence in October 2022
- AIU Scholarship covers Tuition Fees, Accommodation and Monthly Meal Allowance
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) (N/345/6/0929) (MQA/FA 8487)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Marketing) Honours) (N/342/6/0178) (MQA/FA 8486)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) (Human Resource Management) (N/345/6/1072) (MQA/FA 8706-01)
- Bachelor in Early Childhood Education (Honours) (N/143/6/0153) (MQA/PA 11502)
- Bachelor of Elementary Education (Honours) (N/144/6/0028) (MQA/PA 11500)
- Bachelor of Media and Communication (Honours) (N/321/5/0253) (MQA/PA 11501)
- Bachelor of Economics (Honours) (N/314/6/0058) (MQA/PA 13900)
- Bachelor of Social Development (Honours) (N/310/6/0029) (MQA/PA 13897)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Honours) (N/481/6/0827) (MQA/PA 13899)
- Bachelor of Finance (Islamic Finance) (Honours) (N/343/6/0265) (MQA/PA 13898)
- Scholarship letter – only if you are sponsored by other party
- Fathers’ identification (ID) or death certificate
- Mothers’ identification (ID) or death certificate
- Father’s income slip *Proof of Income Declaration Form
- Mother’s income slip *Proof of Income Declaration Form
- Utility bill (electricity or water bill)
- Verification letter by one of the referees *Sample Template for Scholarship Verification Letter
- Three (3) Photos of family home – view from outside, living room, kitchen *Sample of Family House Picture
Method of Application
Click on the button below to commence your application to the university.