Applications for the 2022 Government of Malaysia MTCP Scholarships are now open for interested and qualified candidates willing to study in Malaysia.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Government of Malaysia MTCP Scholarship is a fully-funded programme covering the full tuition fees and a $9,516 annual living stipends for successful international students.
The MTCP Scholarship is sponsored by the Malaysian government and is dedicated to international students from the developing world to pursue their postgraduate studies in Malaysia, whilst at the same time acquire the necessary knowledge and skills that could contribute to the development of their home country.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Australia, United Kingdom and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Queensland Scholarships for International Students in Australia | offers Full Scholarships and $28,854 annual stipend.
- The 2022 Rhodes Scholarships for International Students to study in UK | offers Full Scholarships and £17,310 annual stipends
- 2022 Australian Government Destination Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $15,000 annual stipends.
- Host Country: Malaysia
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- $9,516 Living Stipends
- Deadline: July 16, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Malaysian Technical Cooperation Program Scholarship is sponsored by the Malaysian Government and dedicated to international students who want to pursue a degree program in Malaysia. The students will be provided full tuition fees and a monthly allowance of RMB 3,500.
Several other scholarships are available in Malaysia. Click here to explore as many as possible and apply!
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the Government of Malaysia MCTP Scholarships, you must:
- must have undertaken a study programme in the field of Science, Technology and Engineering (not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy), Economics, Finance, Management and Banking, Social Science and Humanities, Information and Communication Technology, International Relations and Political Science, Agriculture and Aquaculture, or Education at an eligible university.
- must not be more than 45 years old.
- must have second-class upper honors with a minimum 3.50 GPA.
- must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 70
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Greece: 2023 Leventis Foundation Scholarships For Nigerian Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship For International Students
APPLY: 2023 Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Scholarship For International Students
Study-In-France: 2023 Embassy of France Scholarships For Nigerian Students
APPLY: 2023 Aig-Imoukhuede Foundation Public Leaders Programme for African Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The students will be provided full tuition fees and a monthly allowance of RMB 3,500.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Academic Transcripts
- English Proficiency Requirements
- Letter of Recommendation
Method of Application
Interested applicants are to first apply for admission to an eligible university via its respective application procedure.
Candidates will then fill and submit the scholarship application form.
Click on the button below to read more about the scholarship and begin the application process.
Deadline: July 16, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region