The International Islamic University of Malaysia Next Generation Scholarships are currently open for talented, qualified, and committed international students.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The International Islamic University of Malaysia Next Generation Scholarships will cover the full tuition fees for successful applicants and will also provide an annual stipend of $4,904.
Besides formal classroom teaching/discussions, those selected will have an active non-formal education experience. Exposure will be both in academic fields as well as industry/community engagement. The lucky few will also benefit from IIUM’s excellent International network of scholars and institutions.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- The Missouri University of Science and Technology Scholarship for International Students in the USA | offers Full Scholarships and $24,000 annual stipends
- Host Country: Malaysia
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- $4,904 Annual Stipends
- Deadline: July 30, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The International Institute of Islamic University, Malaysia are pleased to announce the opening of applications for her [email protected] scholarships consisting of 4 PhD and 4 Master’s full grants. We are looking for serious, committed, qualified, and exceptionally talented young scholars to take up the challenge at the KENMS. Not only will this special class be exposed to the latest developments in economics and Islamic economics, but also in related relevant Islamic heritage sciences.
If you think you are ready for the challenge and to be pushed to your highest abilities, then fill in the application form with all the necessary supporting documents. We expect a very competitive application process and shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview (including online).
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
Have a CGPA of 3.5 in your Bachelor Degree from IIUM or equivalent institutions
Provide 3 recommendation letters from the relevant
Not have/had any disciplinary problem
Be highly motivated, disciplined and able to be a team-player
The dissertation MUST be related to Islamic Economics in one of 3 categories: Foundations; Theory; and Applied
Must maintain the CGPA of at least 3.5 throughout period of study
- Graduate within normal study period
- Present research paper in departmental seminar
Actively participating in department activities upon the advice of the department/CIE.
Must publish 2 papers in relevant journals (PhD Students)
Students become Graduate Teaching Assistant (GTA) OR Graduate Research Assistant (GRA)
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Switzerland: 2022 University of Lausanne UNIL Masters Scholarships for International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- This scholarship is for a term of Maximum of 1.5 years (18 months) covering
- Tuition Fee and
- Monthly Allowance of RM1200
- This scholarship is for a term of Maximum of 3 years (36 months) covering
- Tuition Fees and
- Monthly Allowance of RM1800
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following document;
- Application Form
- Academic Transcripts
- Certificate or Letter of Proficiency in English
- Project Proposal
- Recommendation Letters