Monash University GEMS Scholarship is now open for interested and qualified domestic and international students to study in both Malaysian and Australian campuses of the University.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Monash University GEMS Scholarship will offer selected applicants full scholarships covering the full tuition, travel, and initial cost of living expenses in Australia and Malaysia.
Scholarship recipients also get an annual stipend of $29,900 per annum while studying for the whole period of three years.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2023 National Taiwan University for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $12,000 annual stipend.
- 2022 Government of Japan MEXT Scholarship at Asia Pacific University for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $12,724 annual stipends
- University of Lausanne UNIL Masters Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $20,365 annual stipends
- Host Country: Malaysia & Australia
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia | Study in Australia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- $29,900 Annual Stipends
- Travel and Living Expenses
- Deadline: Not Specified
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The Global Excellence and Mobility Scholarship (GEMS) program aims to bring the best and brightest PhD students to Monash University Malaysia, where they can work with top-class research teams on some of the world’s core challenges.
Each PhD student will be supervised by a team of staff in Malaysia and Australia, and as such, the program, which is scheduled to commence in 2022, will include a paid placement in Australia for up to 12 months.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- 100% tuition fee waiver for three years and three months under the Global Excellence and Mobility Scholarship (GEMS).
- The period in Malaysia: a monthly stipend of RM 2,800 for 27 months.
- The period in Australia: an annual stipend of AUD 29,500 up to 12 months.
- A grant to cover travel and initial cost of living expenses in Australia.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Academic transcripts (Certified true copies with grading scales)
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement on why you think are suited for the GEMS program (300 words)
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a panel interview.
- An Invitation to Apply letter will be sent to successful applicants on the next steps to complete your application.
Method of Application
Applications are accepted only through the online application form attached to the required documents above.
To begin your application, click on the button below.