L-EARN for Impact Scholarship Erasmus University Rotterdam (max 15.000 euro) is open to individuals from developing countries with relevant professional experience and a history of supporting their countries’ development efforts applying to a Master’s degree programme.
After the completion of the master programme the awardee commit to return to their home country to use their new skills and contribute to their countries’ social and economic development.
Erasmus University Rotterdam is a public research university located in Rotterdam, Netherlands. The university is named after Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus, a 15th-century humanist and theologian.
- Host Country: Netherland
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Developing Countries
- Reward: € 15.000 | Additional tuition fee waiver
- Deadline: Not Specified
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The university is named after Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus, a 15th-century humanist and theologian.
Erasmus MC is the largest and one of the foremost academic medical centers and trauma centers in the Netherlands, whereas its economics and business school, Erasmus School of Economics and Rotterdam School of Management are well known in Europe and beyond. C
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Applicants must be nationals of developing countries of the World Bank.
- Must have completed relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Be willing to return to their home country to use their skills and contribute to their countries’ social and economic development.
- Be proficient in the use of English.
- Possess recent relevant work experience after earning a bachelor’s degree.
- Be applying for a full-time master at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- € 15.000 and an additional tuition fee waiver if applicable
Method of Application
Applicants are to apply for full-time admission into an eligible program at the university. Applicants will then proceed to apply for scholarships in the following participating faculties:
- Erasmus School of Law,
- Erasmus Medical Centre,
- Erasmus School of History, Culture and Communication.