RotaryIHE Delft Scholarship are awarded annually for graduate students at IHE Delft Institute for Water Education’s campus in the Netherlands.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Rotary Foundation (TRF) and IHE Delft Institute for Water Education aims to tackle the world’s water and sanitation crisis by increasing the number of trained professionals to devise, plan, and implement solutions in developing and emerging countries.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- 2023 GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarships For International Students | offers Full Scholarship and €6,000 per year stipend (APPLY)
- 2023 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships | offers Full Scholarships and stipends (APPLY)
- 2023 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipend (APPLY)
These scholarships are designed to promote long-term productive relationships between Rotarians and highly skilled water and sanitation professionals in their communities. Since the inception of the partnership in 2012, some 150 scholarships have been awarded.
The application process is as follows: Rotarians interview and select from local candidates who have already been admitted the IHE Delft Institute for Water Education’s regular MSc Programme in Water and Sustainable Development, in one of the following thematic tracks:
- Water and Health
- Water Resources and Ecosystems Health
- Water Hazards, Risks and Climate
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Applicant must have completed a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Must be interested in acquiring skills and trainings in the areas of water and health as well as water resources and ecosystem health.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
2O22 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Full Scholarship
These scholarships are designed to promote long-term productive relationships between Rotarians and highly skilled water and sanitation professionals in their communities.
Rotary/IHE Delft Scholarship Program Courses
- Water Hazards,Risks and Climate
- Water Resources and Ecosystem Health
- Water and Health
Method of Application
- You apply for admission for the IHE Delft Master program in Water and Sustainable Development before 1 April 2023
- After full completion the sponsoring Rotary Club submits your application to the Rotary/IHE Delft selection committee in The Netherlands before 15 April 2023
- After the selection all candidates will be informed about the outcome before 15 May 2023
- Final approval is pending formal endorsement by The Rotary Foundation on 1 July 2023