The University of Waikato Excellence Scholarships from international students who are new to studying at the University of Waikato, and who will be coming to study here for face-to-face study in 2023.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Students who study online with the University are not eligible to apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarship, with the exception of students who choose to study at the Waikato China Learning Centre (CLC) at Hainan University.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- 2023 GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarships For International Students | offers Full Scholarship and €6,000 per year stipend (APPLY)
- 2023 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships | offers Full Scholarships and stipends (APPLY)
- 2023 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipend (APPLY)
- Host Country: New Zealand
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: NZD$15,000
- Deadline: Not Specified
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The Vice-Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarship (prior to 2023 named the University of Waikato International Excellence Scholarship) was established in 2015 to promote educational opportunities, foster internationalisation and support talented international applicants who are enrolling as new students into undergraduate or postgraduate programmes at the University of Waikato.
The Scholarships are tuition fees credits and have a value of up to NZD$15,000 for undergraduate students and up to NZD$15,000 for postgraduate students, and are awarded to applicants who have demonstrated excellent academic achievement. Successful applicants will be called upon to become global ambassadors for the University of Waikato.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Applicants must be enrolling for the first time into undergraduate or postgraduate programmes at the University of Waikato.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have good academic records
2O22 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Study-In-Germany: 2023 University of Stuttgart Scholarship Program for Developing Countries
Study-In-Germany: 2023 Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES) Scholarship Programme for Developing Countries
APPLY: 2023 World Trade Organization (WTO) Young Professionals Programme for Developing Countries
APPLY: 2023 University of Oxford Rhodes Trust Scholarship for International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The Scholarships have a value of up to NZD$15,000, and will be awarded to successful applicants who demonstrate excellent academic achievement.
Method of Application
All applicants will be advised of the result of their application through their MyWaikato portal.
Successful applicants will receive a scholarship offer which is valid for 14 days. Offers must be accepted by the date indicated or the offer will lapse and no longer be valid.
- After accepting the Scholarship Offer, recipients will receive an official Scholarship Offer Letter to assist in any student visa application.
- Recipients may pay the full tuition fee amount minus the value of the scholarship in the offer. They must provide their Scholarship Offer Letter to Immigration New Zealand in order to do so.
- In accepting the Scholarship, the recipient will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted the conditions of the Scholarship, and the Scholarships Policy.
- The maximum possible tenure is up to three years.
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region