The University of Otago is now accepting applications from interested and qualified postgraduate applicants to pursue a postgraduate degree in Australia.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The University of Otago International Excellence Scholarships offers a $10,000 award to selected applicants for their Masters or Postgraduate diploma programme.
The university has a reputation for producing well-rounded, practical, adaptable, resilient graduates, who are highly sought after by employers. Otago students don’t just focus on academic pursuits, they learn life skills, creative thinking, problem-solving and team dynamics.
Several other scholarships in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2022 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipends
- 2023 Bond University HDR Scholarships for Postgraduate Students to study in Australia | offers Full Scholarships and $29,863 annual stipend.
- 2022 University of Bristol Postgraduate Research Scholarships to study in the UK | offers Full Scholarships and £20,962 annual stipend.
Otago International Excellence Scholarships welcome, support and recognise the very best international students commencing selected postgraduate programmes. These merit-based scholarships recognise academic excellence, diversity, and leadership potential in supporting high-achieving students in their studies.
The scholarships are also designed to support those students best placed to make a positive impact on society in their future career.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be international students who are not citizens, permanent residents or resident visa holders of New Zealand or Australia*; and
- Have met the entry requirements for an eligible programme; and
- Have met the award level for the scholarship; and
- Be subject to paying international tuition fees; and
- Be intending to commence full-time study in that programme in 2023.
Be applying to study a programme in one of the following eligible programme categories:
Masters (coursework) degrees excluding the Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Masters (research) degrees
- Postgraduate diplomas excluding the Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Health (PGDipHeal)
- Honours degrees
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship will award $10,000 to selected applicants paid towards the cost o tuition for one year.
Method of Application
The scholarship does not require a separate application. Candidates who apply to the University of Otago and meet the criteria are automatically considered.
Students will be assessed for a scholarship on the application for their programme and recipients will be advised of their scholarship in the Offer of Place.
The selection of scholarship recipients is at the discretion of the University of Otago.
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to commence their application.