The Massey University Master’s Scholarship is currently open for interested and qualified domestic and international students who will be applying to the university for a Master’s degree in 2022.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Massey University Master’s Scholarship awards successful candidates with a $15,000 grants towards the one-year Master’s programme in New Zealand.
Massey is a leading New Zealand university, world-renowned for her unique practical qualifications, ground-breaking research, and online courses. It provides also a creative and connected learning environment for students at all levels.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Australia, United Kingdom and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Queensland Scholarships for International Students in Australia | offers Full Scholarships and $28,854 annual stipend.
- 2022 Flinders University Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $28,854 annual stipends
- The 2022 Rhodes Scholarships for International Students to study in UK | offers Full Scholarships and £17,310 annual stipends
Massey University are looking for candidates who are enrolling in the research component of a Massey University master’s degree. Applicant’s may be domestic or international students.
This is a postgraduate scholarship. You will have completed the course component of your master’s degree and be entering into the research component.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- be enrolling full time or part time in a 90 credit or more research component of a master’s degree with a start date which aligns with the scholarship closing date as per the scholarship regulations.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Switzerland: 2022 University of Lausanne UNIL Masters Scholarships for International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship period will run between September 2022 and May 2022 for the semester 1 and 2 respectively.
- Successful candidates are awarded a scholarship grant of $15,000.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- a statement from your primary supervisor commenting on your quality and capability as a researcher (one page maximum)
- a research proposal highlighting the relevance and alignment of your research with the College and University strategy. You should consult with your supervisor for guidance on these strategies (one page maximum)