BI Norwegian Business School Presidential Scholarship is awarded to students with superior academic records.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
This scholarship is open to Norwegian and international applicants admitted to any MSc programme at campus Oslo or campus Bergen.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- 2023 GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarships For International Students | offers Full Scholarship and €6,000 per year stipend (APPLY)
- 2023 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships | offers Full Scholarships and stipends (APPLY)
- 2023 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipend (APPLY)
- Host Country: Norway
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Deadline: March 1, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
BI Norwegian Business School (Nynorsk: Handelshyskolen BI) is the largest business school in Norway and the second largest in all of Europe. BI has in total four campuses with the main one located in Oslo.
The university has 845 employees consisting of an academic staff of 404 people and 441 administrative staff.
In 2015, BI Norwegian Business School had 18,728 students. BI is the largest supplier of economic and administrative competence and skills in Norway with more than 200 000 graduates since 1983.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the scholarship, you must the following condition:
- Candidates with superior academic records with international or Norwegian citizenship
- Candidates must have a minimum overall GPA of ‘A’ on the ECTS scale or the equivalent top-level grade on international grade scales to be considered.
- Students in the 3rd year of the Sivøk programme are eligible to apply.
- Open to candidates admitted to a Master of Science degree programmes at campus Oslo or campus Bergen, with the exception of the BI-Luiss Joint Masters in Marketing.
All candidates must meet academic progression requirements to maintain their scholarship. Detailed requirements are included in the Scholarship Agreement.
- Full study progression (30 ECTS) in each semester.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of a “B” on the BI ECTS scale after completion of each academic semester.
- Candidates who are awarded the BI Presidential Scholarship must be prepared to be “BI Ambassadors”, acting as spokespeople, assisting in recruitment efforts, and promoting a good study environment. Scholarship recipients will be informed about responsibilities during the academic year.
2O22 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
APPLY: 2023 Canada Government Federal Skilled Worker Program for Foreigners
Study-In-Saudi Arabia: 2024 King Fahd University Scholarship for International Students
Study-In-Germany: 2023 University of Stuttgart Scholarship Program for Developing Countries
APPLY: 2023 World Trade Organization (WTO) Young Professionals Programme for Developing Countries
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Norwegian and Internal Applicants: Scholarships will cover full tuition fees for each semester, for up to two years, if the student achieves the academic progression requirements.
- International Applicants: Scholarships will cover full tuition fees and a stipend for each semester, for up to two years, if the student achieves the academic progression requirements. The stipend is to assist with living expenses but does not cover all expenses (approximately 70%).
BI has a generous scholarship programme for master’s studies. However, the competition for scholarships is great. Each year, the number of scholarship applications received from master’s applicants is far greater than the number of scholarships available.
- BI Norwegian Business School aims to build a diverse and international student body.
- Only applicants who have been admitted to a Master of Science programme and have applied as instructed will be considered.
- Scholarship applications will be considered only if the offer of admission has been accepted.
- BI ensures distribution of scholarships across MSc programmes.
- BI reserves the right to award scholarships according to institutional priorities which many include prioritizing specific master’s programmes, diversity and gender distribution, or selected partner schools of BI.
- All candidates will be assessed according to the ECTS scale. Applicants with international bachelor’s degrees will have their grades converted to the ECTS scale.
- Other factors that may influence awarding could be other academic achievements, GMAT/GRE/CAT scores, extracurricular achievements, and special personal achievements.
- International applicants who apply for the BI Presidential Scholarship will also be considered for the MSc International Scholarship.
Notification of Scholarship Awards
- Scholarship offers are not sent with offers of admission. You will receive the offer of admission first.
- Applicants must accept the offer of admission while awaiting scholarship decisions.
- Scholarship offers will be sent to selected candidates throughout the admission cycle.
- Scholarship offers must be accepted by the date indicated on the offer. Scholarships not accepted by the deadline will be withdrawn/cancelled and awarded to another candidate.
- All scholarships will be awarded by the end of April with the exception of the A. Wilhelmsen Foundation Scholarship and the BI-Luiss Joint Master in Marketing Scholarship which are awarded later in the spring.
- All scholarship applicants, including those not selected, will be informed of the scholarship application decision by the end of April.
Scholarship decisions cannot be appealed.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.
Deadline: March 1, 2023
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region