Poland Government Banach Scholarship is to promote socio-economic progress of developing countries by raising the level of knowledge and education of their citizens in the form of scholarships for second-degree studies in Polish or in English at Polish universities.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
This scholarship is supervised by the Minister of Education and Science in the field of engineering and technical sciences, agricultural sciences, exact sciences, and life sciences.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
Table of Contents
The NAWA scholarship may be applied for by citizens of the following countries: Albania, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Colombia, Ethiopia, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Lebanon, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Palestine, Peru, the Philippines, Senegal, Serbia, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, and Vietnam.
The Programme aim is to support the socio-economic growth of developing countries (excluding European and Central Asian countries) through raising the level of knowledge and education of their citizens.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Applicants must be citizens of the above listed countries
- Candidates must not have Polish citizenship and have not applied for Polish citizenship
- Applicants must have been planning to start a masters program in the academic year 2022/23
- Candidates must have a documented knowledge of the Polish language and English language
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Study-In-Switzerland: 2024 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships For Foreign Students And Artists
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Monthly scholarship of the NAWA Director during the statutory period of education,
- Exemption from tuition fees at public universities.
Method of Application
Applicants should visit NAWA’s website and fill in the electronic form in the Agency’s ICT system.
Use the link below to apply for the scholarship