Qatar University Postgraduate Scholarships are currently open to international students of outstanding academic performance willing to study in Qatar.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Qatar University Postgraduate Scholarships offer fully-funded awards to international students as a full tuition waiver and a 6,000 QR in annual stipends.
The scholarship recipients are also eligible to a university student accommodation and an annual round travel airflight ticket.
Several other scholarships in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2022 University of Minnesota Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $20,000 annual stipends
- 2022 Dalhousie University Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $50,000 annual stipend.
- 2022 IAEA Marie-Curie Scholarship Programme for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and €20,000 annual stipend.
- Host Country: Qatar
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- 6,000 QR Living Stipends
- Air travel + Visa fees
- Deadline: September 29, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Qatar University offers this scholarship to academically distinguished students who apply to undergraduate programs.
The applicant is requested to apply to this scholarship during the announced application period. Applicants for this scholarship are selected on a competitive basis.
To be considered for the Qatar University Scholarship, candidates must satisfy the following:
- The applicant must have a high school certificate or its equivalent.
- Applicant must receive the Final Acceptance (Not Provisional Admission) in the university.
- Applicant should not get benefit from this scholarship and another sponsorship/scholarship simultaneously.
- The student must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0.
- The student must successfully complete a minimum of 12 hours per semester.
- The student should not exceed the period for graduation according to his/her study plan.
- The student must remain registered continuously (in Fall and Spring) until graduation.
- Recipients of the scholarship are expected to adhere to academic regulations, policies, and procedures of Qatar University.
- Must abide by the General Conditions to keep the scholarship.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Exemption from tuition fees
- Exemption from textbook fees
- 500 QR monthly salary
- Student housing (two students per room) including transportation to/from campus.
- Annual round trip air fare ticket
- Residence permit under QU sponsorship
- The scholarship should be utilized starting from the semester in which the scholarship was awarded. If the student does not pass his/her first semester, the scholarship will be terminated and the student will be informed by QU email.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- High school transcripts
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- Passport Photo Page
- English proficiency certificate – TOEFL or IELTS (optional).
Method of Application
All graduate applicants to Qatar University are required to apply to their intended program of study using the QU online admission application. Kindly go through the following step-by-step application process.
Step 1: Submit your Online Admission Application
Step 2: Receive a letter of acknowledgment to confirm the receipt of your application.
Step 3: Application Review and Interview
Step 4: Submit all official documents
Step 5: Applicants receive an official letter with the admissions decision.
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the button below to commence their application.