Applications are hereby invited from international students whose mother tongue is not Arabic for the Arabic for Non Native Speakers at the Qatar University.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Arabic for Non-Native Speakers Center – Languages, Communication, and Translation Cluster, College of Arts and Sciences– is a specialized language center that offers certificates of completion to international students whose mother tongue is not Arabic.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Alberta Postgraduate Scholarship to study in Canada | offers Full Scholarships and $24,000 annual stipend.
- The Monash University GEMS Scholarship to study in Malaysia | offers Full Scholarships and $29,900 annual stipends
- The 2022 University of Findlay Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships worth $21,000 yearly
- Host Country: Qatar
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries (Except Arabic Speaking Countries)
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition Fees
- $2000 per month
- Deadline: Not Specified
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The center offers six language levels per year, ranging from Beginners I to Advanced II. Candidates may be full-fee paying students or representatives of cultural or educational institutions that have agreements in place with Qatar University.
Admission to ANNS program as a scholarship student is very competitive, whilst the interested applicants can apply to this program as non-scholarship students (paying students). In this scheme, Qatar University will provide the paying student with a student visa if the applicant fulfills the student visa conditions in addition to the admission conditions. The student will be responsible for his entire academic and living expenses during his/her study at Qatar University.
To be considered for the ANNS Scholarships, you must:
- Be an international student whose mother tongue is not Arabic.
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma. (University graduates are preferred).
- Be between 18 and 40 years of age.
- Not have been previously granted a scholarship to study in Arabic for the Non-Native Speakers Center.
- Be able to communicate either in English or Arabic with the administration of the university and the university community.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
- The scholarship cover Tuition fees and textbooks.
- Cost of Student visa and residence permit.
- Round-trip air ticket.
- Accommodation at the University dorms which includes 3 meals everyday (breakfast, lunch, and dinner), laundry, wireless Internet service, games hall, library, computer lab, Gym facilities, transportation to and from the Campus and etc.
- Students can also rent their own apartments in Doha and provide their own transportation. The estimated average cost to do so is $2000 per month, which usually covers accommodation and transportation. Please note that the provided cost is a rough estimate of the cost of living in Doha. However, rents in Doha vary based on location and level of finishing.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form (to be completed online)
- Attested copy of the highest attained academic credentials (accompanied by Arabic or English translation if it is not in one of the two languages.)
- Resume / C.V.
- Passport copy
- Recommendation Letter
- Personal Photo (1 copy), passport size
Method of Application
All applicants to the Arabic for Non-Native Speakers Center are required to submit QR 50/-, (non-refundable) application fee as part of their admission application. Admission applications will not be considered complete, and consequently, an admission decision will not be made, until the application fee is submitted through the online Admission Application using Visa or Master Cards only.
Priority is given to applicants with at least basic knowledge of the Arabic language (knowledge of the Arabic alphabet and basics of reading and writing).
Interested and qualified candidates should for more details and how to apply click the link below.