GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship offers Undergraduate students from all over the world £2,000 per year to study in Scotland.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Offers international Undergraduate students to study at the University of Stirling, Scotland.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2023 Gates Cambridge Scholarships for International Students to study in UK | offers Full Scholarships and £18,384 stipend.
- 2023 Miami University Presidential Scholarship for Undergraduate Students to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $5,000 Stipend
- 2023 National Taiwan University Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $12,000 annual stipends
GEMS Education is a global advisory and educational management firm with a network of over 80 schools in over a dozen countries
GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship offers eligible students £2,000 per year (£8,000 over four years) towards the payment of annual fees.
To be considered for the GEMS Scholarship, you must:
- Be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- Have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible undergraduate programme at the University of Stirling.
- Be a full-time international student.
- Be a student entering directly into a full-time undergraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- Be a full-time student at any GEMS Education school at the point of application to the University of Stirling.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 University of Waterloo Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) for International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The 2022 GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship offers eligible students £2,000 per year (£8,000 over four years) towards the payment of annual fees.
Method of Application
Students at any GEMS Education school will automatically be identified as part as the admissions process.
Interested candidates should apply with the link below.