The scholarship is a fully funded award covering the costs of tuition, living expenses, travel and accommodation expenses.
GIC is a global long-term investor that works to secure Singapore’s financial future across generations. They manage most of the Government’s financial assets, and invest for the long term to preserve and enhance the international purchasing power of the funds they manage.
GIC are one of the largest global investors in public market instruments. Investing across both developed and emerging markets, they have established a well-diversified portfolio to produce sustainable, superior returns.
The scholarship is made available to students who ordinarily would not be able to afford a tertiary education in a foreign country.
The scholarship sponsor, GIC is a global long-term investor that works to secure Singapore’s financial future across generations. Eligible foreign students are encouraged to take advantage of the scholarship opportunity.
To be considered for the IMES, you must:
- possess good academic results in GCE ‘A’ Level, International Baccalaureate, Polytechnic Diploma or NUS High diploma.
- have good CCA/NS records or external involvement in community service.
- have strong critical thinking, creativity and leadership qualities
- not have attended a tertiary institution elsewhere (pre-tertiary students).
- All fields of study are encouraged to apply except Medicine and Dentistry.
- Students of all nationalities are welcome to apply.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- All tuition and compulsory fees
- Monthly living allowance
- One time pre‐studies allowance for warm clothing, settling‐in, etc.
- Return economy airfare
- Opportunities for sponsorship of student exchange, summer programmes and foreign language studies
- Internships during second year of study
- Sponsorship for Masters upon approval by management
Method of Application
Click on the button below to commence your application.