International graduate students from across the globe are invited to apply for Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2023/24 for an opportunity to study and research in a Singaporean university on full scholarship. All international applicants with good academic reports are welcome to apply.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- Host Country: Singapore
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Counties
- Reward: Full Scholarship | S$2,700 Monthly Stipends | Airfare Tickets
- Deadline: June 1, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
PhD training will be carried out in English at your chosen lab at A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS or SUTD. Students will be supervised by distinguished and world-renowned researchers in these labs. Upon successful completion, students will be conferred a PhD degree by either NTU, NUS or SUTD.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
The eligibility conditions will include;
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees
- The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive, see more about eligibility
A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on prevailing scholarship policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
APPLY: 2023 World Trade Organization (WTO) Young Professionals Programme for Developing Countries
Study-In-Netherlands: 2023 Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) For International Students
Study-In-Netherland: 2023 Dutch Government Holland Scholarship For International Students
APPLY: 2023 US Government Fulbright Teaching Exchanges Program for International Teachers
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The Singapore International Graduate Award provides support for up to 4 years of PhD studies including:
- Tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,200, which will be increased to S$2,700 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Degree certificates
- Two recommendation reports
- Transcripts & Reports: ALL transcripts need to be in English translation
Method of Application
Intretsrted and qualified Candidates should apply using the link below ;
- Do NOT mail any hard copy documents to SINGA Office.
- All necessary documents are to be submitted online.
Deadline: June 1, 2023
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region