The 2022 Accenture Education Trust Scholarship is now open for eligible and qualified applicants willing to study in South Africa.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Accenture Education Trust Scholarship is a full scholarship that covers the registration fees, tuition fees, examination fees, meals, residence, book allowance for prescribed books, and a laptop.
In addition, the scholarship is backed up by ongoing mentorship for student with strong academic background.
Several other scholarships in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2022 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipends
- 2023 Bond University HDR Scholarships for Postgraduate Students to study in Australia | offers Full Scholarships and $29,863 annual stipend.
- 2023 DAAD Masters Scholarships for International Students to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €10,792 annual stipend.
- Host Country: South Africa
- Study Abroad: Study in Africa
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: African Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation + Meals
- Deadline: August 31, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The Accenture Education Trust helps students whose family income ranges from R 350 000 – R 1M and NSFAS Post-Graduate Students with a Household Income of < R300k
If you are a high achiever in your second, third, fourth, or Honours year of study, you are eligible for the Accenture Education Trust Scholarship.
To be considered for the Accenture Education Trust Scholarship, you must:
- have a strong academic background with a cumulative average of above 65% in a study towards Technology-aligned degrees (see below list) at select tertiary Institutions in South Africa.
- be a student whose family income ranges from R 350 000 – R 1M and NSFAS Post-Graduate Students with a Household Income of < R300k.
Applications will be considered from students who wish to major in one of the following disciplines at one of the universities listed below.
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Information and Knowledge Systems
- Information Systems
- Mechanical with Mechatronics Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronic /Electrical (Light Current)
- Information Systems
- Stats and Data Science
- Computer Science
- Big Data Analytics
- Post Graduate Diploma in Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Electronic or Electrical Comp Eng
- Information Engineering
- Micro Electronic Engineering
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Successful candidates will receive a full scholarship.
- The bursary programme covers the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees, examination fees, meals, residence, book allowance for prescribed books and a laptop.
- In addition, the scholarship is backed up by ongoing mentorship.
- Rhodes University
- Stellenbosch University
- University of Cape Town
- University of Johannesburg
- University of Pretoria
- University of Witwatersrand
- University of Kwazulu-Natal
- University of Western Cape
All 5 attachments below are required for your application consideration;
Kindly attach all 5 pre-requisite documents in the CV/Resume attachment box
- Certified copy of identity document (Application Pre-requisite)
- Certified full academic record including 2022 mid-year exam results/progress report(Application Pre-requisite)
- Certified copy of grade 12 results(Application Pre-requisite)
- Certified copy of proof of parents’/guardian’s earnings if <R 600K AND Latest Income tax return of parents/guardian’s earnings <R 1M (Application Pre-requisite)
- Copy of your curriculum vitae (Application Pre-requisite)
Method of Application
Step 1 – Register/ Create an account by using your email address and create a password.
Step 2 – Start application. Please choose Apply Manually.
Step 3 – You will land on the My Information page. Please populate all fields and note that your family name is your surname.
Step 4 – You will land on the My Experience page. In this section kindly detail any part-time work experience i.e. Tutoring, promotions, e.t.c. Please note that GPA indicates the academic average
Step 5 – You will land on Application Questions. These are standard and only for the purpose of the scholarship application please answer these as follows: Q1 – Yes; Q2 – No; Q3- Yes; Q4 – Yes; and Q5 -No.
Step 6 – You will land on a Voluntary Disclosure page. Here, complete all the required fields
Step 7 – You will land on a Summary Page where you can view your application and click Submit to finalize your submission.
Click on the button below to commence your application.