African Leadership Academy (ALA) Pre-University Scholarship seeks to enrol the most outstanding young leaders from across Africa and around the world.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
ALA is not only looking for young people who are smart and excel in the academic environment, but are also looking for young people with the potential to lead and impact the world around them through their courage, initiative and innovation.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
Table of Contents
African Leadership Academy seeks to transform Africa by developing a powerful network of over 6,000 leaders who will work together to address Africa’s greatest challenges, achieve extraordinary social impact, and accelerate the continent’s growth trajectory
ALA’s application and selection process is very rigorous to ensure that the most outstanding students from across Africa with the potential to drive change are selected.
ALA is looking to enrol young people aged 16 to 19 based on the following criteria:
- Leadership potential
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Passion for Africa
- Commitment to Service
- Academic Achievement
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Study-In-Germany: 2023 Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES) Scholarship Programme for Developing Countries
Study-In-South Africa: 2024 University of Cape Town Mastercard Scholarship For International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
All applicants who are selected as finalists will be given financial aid forms as a part of their finalist information package. Applying for financial assistance is strictly optional.
- Students receive financial support for fees, uniforms, books and supplies, transportation, accommodation, and stipends.
- Students benefit from enrichment in skill areas relevant to employment success, such as critical thinking, communications, and entrepreneurship.
- Students will receive support during their transition into secondary school, university or the workforce with mentoring, career counselling, internships, leadership development, and other life skills coaching.
- An integral component of the Program is the commitment from the Scholars to give back to their communities and countries of origin. Students will demonstrate this commitment through volunteerism and community service, as well as other forms of experiential learning.
- Graduates of the Scholars Program will be connected through an alumni network that offers information, resources, and opportunities to consult with other graduates.
Method of Application
Intrested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.