ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships is channeled to support students with a scholarship, mentorship, and a network of the ETH Foundation.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The scholarship covers the full study and living costs during the Master’s degree course.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
- Host Country: Swaziland
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | CHF 12’000 per semester Stipends
- Deadline: December 15, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
For the start in the academic year 2023/24 there will be assigned approximately 60 ESOP scholarships.
The applications are evaluated by the Admissions Committees of the respective Master’s programmes. The final decision for awarding scholarships in the Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme rests with the Rector of ETH Zurich.
The exact number of annual scholarships depends on the availability of funds. The decisions are communicated by end of March.
To be considered for the IMES, you must:
- Very good result in Bachelor’s degree programme (top 10% of Bachelor’s degree programme = grade A)
- Please make sure to be reachable under the telephone number specified in your CV as the selection process might include a phone/VC interview in February
If you are already enrolled in a Master’s degree programme at ETH Zurich, or hold a Master degree, you are not eligible for ESOP.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The Excellence Scholarship/ESOP consists of a scholarship covering living and study expenses (CHF 12’000 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver.
ESOP is awarded for the regular duration of the Master’s programme (three or four semesters). This also applies for the tuition fee waiver.
The pre-proposal for the Master’s thesis must be developed by yourself and use established scientific citation practice.
Plagiarism, negligent or intentional misinformation will lead to exclusion from the admission process or – if discovered later – to the revocation of the admission and of any scholarship.
If your study programme does not ask for references you must name two reference persons (professors) for your ESOP application.