Stockholm University Scholarship Scheme is aimed at especially qualified students and covers the whole tuition fee for a Master’s program at Stockholm University.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
This means that students will need to cover their living costs.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
To be eligible for the scholarship, a student must be:
- a citizen from a country outside of EU/EEA/Switzerland and be required to pay tuition fees for studies.
- admitted to a Master’s programme at Stockholm University in the first (international) admission round.
The selection will be based on the academic merits of the applicants and priority will be given to students with Stockholm University as their first choice on universityadmissions.se.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The scholarship covers the whole tuition fee for a Master’s programme at Stockholm University. This means that students will need to cover their living costs.
Method of Application
When the Notification of selection results is published in the beginning of April, eligible students will be sent an electronic application form to the email address given in their application to universityadmissions.se.
The Scholarship recipients and other applicants will be informed of the results by the end of April.