Stockholm University Scholarship Scheme is aimed at especially qualified students and covers the whole tuition fee for a Master’s program at Stockholm University.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
This means that students will need to cover their living costs.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
- Host Country: Sweden
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries (Non-Europe)
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Deadline: Not Specified
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be eligible for the scholarship, a student must be:
- a citizen from a country outside of EU/EEA/Switzerland and be required to pay tuition fees for studies.
- admitted to a Master’s programme at Stockholm University in the first (international) admission round.
The selection will be based on the academic merits of the applicants and priority will be given to students with Stockholm University as their first choice on universityadmissions.se.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Singapore: 2023 Nanyang Technological University Scholarships For International Students
Study-In-Colombia: 2023 WHO/TDR Postgraduate Scholarship for Developing Countries
Study-In-UK: 2023 UWE Bristol Chancellors Scholarship For International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The scholarship covers the whole tuition fee for a Master’s programme at Stockholm University. This means that students will need to cover their living costs.
Method of Application
When the Notification of selection results is published in the beginning of April, eligible students will be sent an electronic application form to the email address given in their application to universityadmissions.se.
The Scholarship recipients and other applicants will be informed of the results by the end of April.
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region