King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi or colloquially “Bangmod” is an engineering and technology university in Thailand, focused on teaching and research. It is one of nine national research universities in Thailand. It is located in Bang Mot Sub-district, Thung Khru District, Bangkok.
Over 300 international students from more than 20 countries choose to study at the KMUTT, and the university is consistently ranked among the top universities in Thailand with the largest number of international students.
- Host Country: Thailand
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | 130,000 THB yearly stipend
- Deadline: May 31, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
KMUTT supports both internal and external scholarships for students. Twenty scholarships granted for each degree including Undergraduate and Masters studies across various fields until graduation.
The Scholarship includes award for courses and related courses in Arts, Engineering, Sciences, Information Technology, Architecture among others. Full details of award here.
- Eligible applicants must be the foreign students except Cambodia, Lao
PDR, Myanmar, and Vietnam.
- Eligible applicants must gain the English Proficiency Test Score (IELTS,
TOEFL, or any English scores required by each program)
- Eligible applicants must be nominated by KMUTT’ faculties or schools.
- Scholarship recipients must be able to study until finishing educational program, not resign or
take leave without acceptable reasons.
- If scholarship recipients have undesirable behavior or violate the rules and regulations of the
University/ Faculty/ Institute/ Office, the scholarship will be cancelled.
- If scholarship recipients, academic result is less than the requirements, the scholarship will
– For bachelor’s studies, the scholarship recipients must have cumulative grade of the
academic year not less than 2.50.
– For master’s studies, the scholarship recipients must have cumulative grade of the
academic year not less than 3.25.
- Accepting the scholarship must not overlap with others.
- The scholarship will be covered only for the duration of the study program. It cannot be
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Full Tuition fee
- Covers Thesis defense fee (Masters degree)
- Study equipment per year (10,000 THB)
- Monthly stipend of 8,000 THB (For Undergraduates)
- Monthly stipend of 10,000 THB (For Masters Degree)
- 2,300 THB Health insurance fee
Method of Application
You are required to submit all the required documents at Admissions and Recruitment Office on or before May 31, 2022.
Click the button below to apply for your respective level of study.