This scholarship is therefore open to all International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Scholarship at Sabanci University.
Students those who want to undertake their Undergraduate Degree, Masters Degree or Doctoral Degree from Turkey are highly encouraged to apply. Turkey Scholarship are Fully Funded Scholarships available for the academic session of 2022-2023.
Table of Contents
The seeds of Sabancı University, the Sabancı Group’s most comprehensive social responsibility project in the field of education, were sown in the summer of 1995, at a search conference in which 50 academics from 22 countries as well as students and representatives from the private sector participated.
The conference, however, was just the beginning, as it marked the start of an extensive process during which the leading educational institutions in Turkey and across the world were examined to find out how they work and identify the fundamentals that made them successful.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Almost all academic fields and majors are available at Sabanci University for Bachelors, Masters and PhD Degree program.
The award will cover all the expenses to pursue degree from Turkey under this scholarship.
Masters – 2,500 TL/10 months + Dormitory (room for double)(**) for 10 months
PhD – 3,000 TL/12 months + Dormitory (within the bounds of possibility single room, if occupied, room for double) for 12 months
If you want to be considered for this award. All the Students are required to Submit the Documents they will be evaluated by the scholarship committee and can raise your Chances. However, all the applicants will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
Note that: Your academic background, transcripts, exam results, reference letters, interview results, and any document showing your academic success such as prizes in the competitions, any Olympiad certificates will be considered by the Scholarship Committee
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- The copy of one of the exam/diploma result(s) with a valid score accepted by Sabancı University Applications, where any of the accepted exams or diplomas are not submitted with a valid score, will not be evaluated.
- If graduated, High School Diploma (if in another language rather than Turkish or English, notarized translation should also be submitted)
- Official transcript, showing all courses and grades taken in the entire high school education, approved by the high school authority.
- Applications without official transcript are not taken into consideration.
- Uploaded transcripts which are without wet signature and stamp or without e-signature, which can be verified online, will not be taken into consideration.
- If taken before, a language proficiency exam score accepted by Sabancı University
- If available, an academic letter of recommendation letter
- If the applicant had/continue to have secondary education in Turkey, below documents are required:
- Residence Permit Copy for those with foreign nationality
- Blue Card Copy or Official Letter for Renouncement from Turkish Nationality for those who renounced Turkish citizenship
- Residence Permit Copy or an official document that shows the date of acquisition of Turkish citizenship (such as Vukuatlı Nüfus Kayıt Örneği or court decision) for those who acquire Turkish citizenship not by birth
All documents regarding application must be submitted to Sabancı University Student Resources Unit no later than the application deadline.
Method of Application
There is an Online Application Process to apply for Sabanci University Scholarship 2021 in Turkey.
There is no separate application to apply for the scholarship. Applicants after getting admission will automatically be considered for award. Apply links for undergraduate students and graduate students are given below
Click the category you intend submitting an application for;