Cyprus International University Scholarships provides academic scholarships for its students as an incentive for success, with most students benefiting from 50%, 75% or 100% scholarships or discounted tuition fees.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Applications are currently invited from eligible and outstanding international students for the University international student scholarship.
This scholarship is available for undergraduate students who wish to enrol in a degree program at the University.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
Table of Contents
Starting with 81 students and 45 staff in 1997, CIU has shown a phenomenal growth by reaching to 18,000 students and over 1000 staff in only 24 years. We are committed to advance in academic excellence, sustainable development, continual innovation and creating a diverse community by empowering students to achieve lifelong success.
The strategic geopolitical location of the island of Cyprus and its proximity to the birthplace of civilization has played an important role in what Cyprus is today; a small but very international island.
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria to be considered for the Cyprus International University International Student Scholarship for the next academic session
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Science Engineering and Health offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation)
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Cyprus International University, Turkey.
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of the Pacific’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Cyprus International University provides academic scholarships for its students as an incentive for success, with most students benefiting from 50%, 75% or 100% scholarships or discounted tuition fees.
- All international students are granted a 50% tuition fee scholarship.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.
To be part of this great opportunity for the program, candidates are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Cyprus International University. Thereafter, applicants can proceed to submit an online application.