Turkey Government Türkiye Burslari Scholarships has designed different and specific scholarship programs for each education level.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
It offers many qualified scholarship opportunities ranging from long-term bachelor’s, master’s as well as PhD scholarships to research and merit-based scholarships, art scholarships to joint scholarship programs created with international reputable institutions.
Türkiye Scholarships considers everything that international students will need during their academic studies while discovering Turkey and acquiring new skills.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- Host Country: Turkey
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Accomodation | 1,800 TL per month Stipends | Airfare Ticket | Health Insurance
- Deadline: February 24, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Türkiye Scholarships include both scholarship and university placement simultaneously. Applicants will be placed in a university and programme among their preferences specified in the online application form.
Candidates can apply to only one scholarship programme following their educational background and academic goals.
To be eligible for Turkiye scholarship, applicants must;
- Be a citizen of a country other than Turkey (Anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship before cannot apply)
- Not be a registered student in Turkish universities at the level of study they are applying.
- There is also age condition candidates are required to meet:• For applicants applying to Undergraduate Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.2001,
• For applicants applying to Master’s Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1992,
• For applicants applying to Ph.D Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1987,
- Applicants shouldn’t have any health problems barrier to education.
- have at least 75 % cumulative grade point average or diploma grade over their maximum graduation grade or have at least 75 % success in any accepted national or international graduate admissions test.
- Turkish citizens and individuals who have lost Turkish citizenship
- Individuals who are currently enrolled in programs in Turkish universities at the level of education will apply.
2O22 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The Scholarship Covers:
- Provides university and department placements unlike other higher education scholarship programs.
- Covers tuition fees.
- Allows you to learn the language of the country study with 1-year Turkish language course. Thus, resources are diversified in your academic research and daily life becomes more pleasurable.
- Provides accommodation for students arriving in a new country.
- Supports you on your journey to Turkey and when you return to your country at the end of your education period and covers your once-off flight ticket.
- Allows you to take full advantage of widespread health services when necessary with health insurance.
- Also provides monthly stipend. 1000 TL at undergraduate level, 1,400 TL at Master’s level and 1,800 TL at PhD level per month
For applications made online through the Türkiye Scholarships Application System (TBBS), all candidates must upload the following documents to the system:
- A valid identity document, ID card or passport
- A photograph of the candidate taken within the last 1 year
- National exam results (if any)
- Diploma or temporary graduation certificate
- International exam results (GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc.) if required by the chosen university or program
- International language test results such as TOEFL, DELF if required by the chosen university or program
- A proposal for a research topic and a written example of the research you have carried out (only for PhD applications)
Method of Application
Applications are received online through the online application system, free of charge.
Use the link below to start your applications