The Eastern Mediterranean University Postgraduate Scholarships is to equip the students with a high level academic background as well as necessary skills to be competent in the academic world, industry or the service sector.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Scholarship mission is to raise graduates who can follow new developments and trends in their area of specialization, true academicians with developed research, and communication skills capable of contributing to the society in several different ways.
Table of Contents
- Host: Eastern Mediterranean University
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full/Partial Scholarship
- Deadline: December 31, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The departments will rank the applicants based on their departmental assessment criteria (not only CGPA). The department may grant 100% scholarship to three applicant or equivalent either in 100% or 50% scholarships.
- International students can apply for 100% and 50% scholarships for PhD programs and 50 % scholarship in Master’s programs.
- Turkish Republic citizens can apply for 100% and 50% scholarships for Master’s and PhD programs.
Students who have registered with special or visiting student status are not eligible to receive this scholarship.
To be considered for the Eastern Mediterranean University Postgraduate Scholarships, must:
- graduate with a minimum 3.00 (out of 4.00) CGPA or equivalent from an undergraduate degree program
- have graduated between 2.75 – 2.99 CGPA out of 4.00 from an undergraduate degree program or equivalent and have relevant ALES score of 65 or higher (for Turkish citizens) or have minimum CGPA of 3.50 out of 4.00 or equivalent from a Graduate (Master’s) Program graduation.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The period of scholarship is four semesters in master’s programs and ten semesters in PhD programs during the normal period of the program.
- Based on the applicants assessment, the Departments may grant full or partial scholarship to qualified candidates.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- An official transcript of all university-level (Bachelor / Master) courses taken. A comparative mark/grade table if CGPA on the transcript is not out of 4.00.
- Attested photocopies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions (i.e. 4 years study bachelor degree). English translations of these documents are necessary if they are in any language other than English.
- Documentation of scores received for English and academic proficiency exams/tests. This is not valid for the programs in which the medium of instruction is Turkish. Native speakers should indicate the place of birth and citizenship. All others should provide documents of any one of the below given English Proficiency Tests.
- Three letters of reference (not required for EMU graduates).
- Give details of any grant/scholarships that you have already been awarded (valid for your studentship at EMU) (add documents).
- Give details of any application(s) for a grant/scholarship that you have made (add documents).
- Statement of Purpose / Intention (Please submit on a separate sheet: Your purpose in applying to the program chosen, explaining your motivation as well as the areas of specialization which would be of interest to you within the discipline).
- A photocopy of your passport or I.D. card.
- A passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs.
- Program specific documents: Architecture (Ph.D. & Master): Portfolio.
- Proposal (for PhD program applications)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified Candidates should apply by using the “CLICK HERE TO APPLY” button created below.