The prestigious Khalifa University Graduate Scholarships are now open for Spring 2023 admissions for interested and qualified students.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Khalifa University Graduate Scholarships are offered as full scholarships to cover necessary educational expenses and may also offer recipients the potential to earn an attractive annual stipend of up to $39,205 (AED 144,000).
Successful international students further get financial support to attend international research conferences as well as mobilization and demobilization flight assistance.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- Visa Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students to study in the UK | offers Full Scholarships and £9,200 annual stipend.
- Government of Japan MEXT Scholarship at Asia Pacific University for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $12,724 annual stipends
- Boston University Presidential Scholarships for International Students to study in the USA | offers Full Scholarships and $25,000 annual stipends
- Host Country: UAE
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- $39,205 Annual Stipends
- Airfare Tickets
- Deadline: October 23, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
There are several scholarships available for international graduate students at the University including KU Medical Scholarship for Expatriates, Master Research Teaching Scholarships (MRTS), Combined Master/Doctoral Research Teaching Scholarship (CMDRTS), and Doctoral Research Teaching Scholarship (DRTS). These scholarships provide full funding for international students enrolled in eligible programmes.
To be considered for the Khalifa University Graduate Scholarships, you must:
- Be an international student admitted to study a full-time eligible course at the University.
- Have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Demonstrate great academic and research abilities.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Full coverage of tuition fees.
- Medical insurance coverage for students sponsored by Khalifa University (student visa), as per the University’s rules and regulations.
- Support to attend international research conferences, subject to approval.
- Mobilization and demobilization flight assistance for overseas international students.
- Free University accommodation for the student only (or accommodation assistance of AED 2,000 per month only if University accommodation is not available for the eligible student, as per the University’s rules and regulations).
- Monthly stipend:
- During MSc: AED 8,000
- During PhD: AED 12,000
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Certified copy of Bachelor’s/Master’s degree certificate (as applicable).
- Equivalency certificate issued by the UAE Ministry of Education for applicants that have graduated from institutions outside of the UAE.
- Official transcript showing the grading scale. English language proficiency score certificate (IELTS, TOEFL or EmSAT).
- Official TOEFL score reports can be sent directly by your institution to Khalifa University of Science and Technology using the institutional TOEFL code 0960. Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score report.
- Official score reports can be sent directly to Khalifa University of Science and Technology using the institutional GRE code 0822.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Passport-style photograph on a white background.
- Valid passport.
- International applicants who reside in the UAE should also upload a clear copy of their valid UAE visa.
- Family Book (Khulasat Al Qaid – UAE National applicants only).
- Valid UAE national ID card (for national and international applicants who currently reside in the UAE).
- Statement of Purpose (500 to 1,000 words)
- Research Statement (500 to 1,000 words – PhD applicants only)
Please note that incomplete applications may not be considered. Accepted applicants must submit all of their official documents before they register for classes.
All documents received by the University are the property of Khalifa University of Science and Technology and will not be returned.
Method of Application
- All applicants are strongly encouraged to submit the completed application form and all the required documents as soon as possible.
- The required documents must be scanned and uploaded to the online application in the specified format (i.e. max 4MB PDF for documents, max. 2MB JPEG for photograph). Hard copies submitted in person or by post, or soft copies sent by email, will not be accepted.
- Each applicant must provide the contact e-mail address of at least two referees, who will be invited to complete an online reference form once the completed application has been submitted.
- Admission is only valid for the academic semester specified in the offer letter. If an applicant is granted admission and intends to join the University in the following semester, he/she must complete the Admission Deferment Request Form and submit it to the Office of Student Recruitment and Admissions.
To begin your application click on the button below.