Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Khalifa University Scholarships which is available for international students pursuing graduate education in the University.
The scholarship offers its graduate students comprehensive scholarships that cover necessary educational expenses and may also offer recipients the potential to earn an attractive monthly stipend.
There are several scholarships available for international graduate students at the University including KU Medical Scholarship for Expatriates, Master Research Teaching Scholarships (MRTS), Combined Master/Doctoral Research Teaching Scholarship (CMDRTS), and Doctoral Research Teaching Scholarship (DRTS). These scholarships provide full funding for international students enrolled in eligible programmes.
- Host Country: United Arab Emirates (UAE) 🇦🇪
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Monthly Stipend | Accommodation
- Deadline: April 30, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Khalifa University (also known as Khalifa University of Science, Technology & Research, or KUSTAR) is a science-focused university located in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates with a satellite campus in Sharjah.
In 2016 it was ranked as the 481st best university in the world by QS rankings.
To be considered for the Scholarships 2022, interested applicants are to meet the underlisted requirements:
- Must be an international student admitted to study a full time eligible course at the University.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Demonstrate great academic and research abilities.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Full coverage of tuition fees
- Medical insurance
- Support to attend international research conferences, subject to approval.
- Mobilization and demobilization flight assistance.
- Monthly stipend
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link provided below