The National Institute for Health Research is offering Imperial College London Studentship to eligible domestic and international students.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Imperial College London Studentship will be funded for three years with a Home Tuition waiver and a tax-free bursary of £22,000 per annum.
The three-year PhD studentship is for eligible students from low- or middle-income countries (LMICs) funded by NIHR.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, UAE, and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2022 Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship for International Students | Offers full scholarships with $39,205 Annual Stipends
- Boston University Presidential Scholarships for International Students to study in the USA | offers Full Scholarships and $25,000 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Queensland Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $60,000 annual stipends
- Host Country: UK
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships s | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- £22,000 per annum
- Deadline: August 12, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The Public Health Policy Evaluation Unit, within the Department of Primary Care and Public Health, Imperial College London, is offering a three-year PhD studentship for eligible students from low- or middle-income countries (LMICs) funded by NIHR.
This is part of a large global health system and policy research programme funded by NIHR examining health systems fragmentation in Latin America and India.
This PhD studentship will contribute to knowledge generation on health system fragmentation through a range of research activities across four countries which have high levels of poverty and inequality: Brazil, Colombia, Mexico and India.
The proposed research programme will contribute to quantifying the nature and variation of financing fragmentation in the four focus countries, investigating how financing fragmentation affects health system goals, including improved access and quality of health services at lower cost to patients, and evaluating the impact of key health system reforms on fragmentation and health system goals.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the Imperial College of London Studentship, you must:
- meet the Imperial College PhD entry requirements
- hold or expect to obtain a first or upper-second class honours degree or equivalent.
- A Master’s degree in a relevant subject (public health, epidemiology, health economics, health data science, health policy and planning, health financing) is highly advantageous.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Singapore: 2023 Nanyang Technological University Scholarships For International Students
Study-In-Colombia: 2023 WHO/TDR Postgraduate Scholarship for Developing Countries
Study-In-UK: 2023 UWE Bristol Chancellors Scholarship For International Students
Study-In-UK: 2023 Queen Mary University DeepMind Scholarship For International Students
Study-In-Greece: 2023 Leventis Foundation Scholarships For Nigerian Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The studentship will be funded for three years with a tax-free bursary of £22,000 per annum.
- Tuition fees, at the rate applicable to UK Home students, are covered by NIHR. Suitably qualified students non-eligible for home tuition fees are welcome to apply but will be responsible for paying the difference between the home and overseas fee rates.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- a one-page personal statement, and
- the names and addresses of at least two academic referees
Method of Application
To apply, send a CV, a one page personal statement, and the names and addresses of at least two academic referees to Dr Thomas Hone by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is advisable you get in contact before applying to discuss relevant tuition fee support.
Deadline: August 12, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region