Applications for the 2022 King’s College London Bosco and Emily Scholarships are now open for home and international students willing to study in the United Kingdom.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The King’s College London Bosco and Emily Scholarships will offer full scholarships worth £22,500 to cover the tuition fees and living expenses of successful students.
The King’s College will provide you the opportunity to obtain an LLM degree provided you are qualified and able to demonstrate your financial needs to fund the programme.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, Netherlands, and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Queensland Scholarships for International Students in Australia | offers Full Scholarships and $28,854 annual stipend.
- The 2022 University of Toronto Lester Pearson Scholarships for International Students| offers Full Scholarships and sufficient annual stipend.
- The 2022 Rhodes Scholarships for International Students to study in UK | offers Full Scholarships and £17,310 annual stipends
- Host Country: UK
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: £22,500
- Deadline: July 29, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
King’s College London is delighted to announce the launch of the Bosco Tso and Emily Ng Scholarship Programme. The generous gift, from alumnus Mr Bosco Tso, has been established to support students who wish to study law at King’s. This fund is intended to give students the opportunity to further their legal careers in an internationally recognised centre of excellence.
The winner will be selected on the basis of a personal statement as well as demonstrable financial need. Applicants must have a confirmed place to study the one year LLM Law programme at King’s in September 2022.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
be undertaking the full-time1 year LLM Law programme at King’s, 2022 entry;
be able to demonstrate a need for financial assistance;
have provided a written personal statement;
be willing to provide an end of year report and a letter of thanks to the donor.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Netherlands: 2023 RNTC Media & Journalism Scholarships for African Students (Fully-funded)
Study-In-UK: 2023 University of Edinburgh Surgery Online Global Scholarships for Developing Countries
Study-In-Germany: 2023 DAAD TU Berlin Summer University Scholarships For Developing Countries
Study-In-UK: 2023 University of Edinburgh Glenmore Postgraduate Scholarship for Developing Countries
Study-In-Singapore: 2023 Nanyang Technological University Scholarships For International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The scholarship is open to all applicants and is worth £22,500. Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees (plus a living allowance if you are a Home student).
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Personal Statement
Method of Application
The application form should be completed, scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must submit a word/pdf version of your supporting statement. This should be emailed to email@example.com.
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 29 July 2022.
Deadline: July 29, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region