London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine Scholarships is currently available for Sub-Saharan African students willing to ursue a Masters degree in reproductive health.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
MSc Sexual and Reproductive Health Policy and Programming is a new online programme developed and delivered by the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) and the University of Ghana School of Public Health (UGSPH).
This programme is primarily targeted at those interested in acquiring the knowledge and skills required to design, implement and evaluate evidence-based sexual and reproductive health programmes and policies in sub-Saharan Africa and other low- and middle-income settings.
- Host Country: UK
- Study Abroad: Study in UK | Study in Africa
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Sub-Saharan African Countries
- Reward: Tuition | £1,000 allowance
- Deadline: May 17, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The MSc SRHP&P Scholarship fund aims to contribute to strengthening sexual and reproductive health in sub-Saharan Africa.
Scholarships awards, which are tenable at LSHTM, are available for 2022-23 and 2023-24 academic years.
39 scholarship awards are available for 2022-23 with a similar number of awards to be offered in 2023/24.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be eligible for these competitive scholarships, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be nationals of, and ordinarily resident in, a sub-Saharan African country (as defined by the World Bank).
- Have submitted an application for the online MSc Sexual and Reproductive Health Policy and Programming programme, with all required supplementary documents.
- Have worked either in sexual and reproductive health field or other health-related field(s) in any sub-Saharan Africa country for a minimum of two years.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds who meet the MSc entry requirements and the scholarship eligibility criteria, including applicants working in a Ministry of Health.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Each scholarship will cover:
- Full tuition fees at the LSHTM low- and middle-income country fee rate (GBP 17,000.00), and
- A one-time allowance of GBP 1,000.00 for IT equipment and/or internet costs and/or other learning costs. The allowance is primarily intended to be a contribution to IT costs so that students have regular access to a computer and a reliable internet service to ensure effective online learning.
- Applicants are expected to check that they can meet the IT requirements and information for this programme of study before submitting an application. Where no IT costs or support are required a student may use this allowance for other learning costs.
For this application, the only document/s that must be uploaded onto the Scholarships portal (before the application is submitted) is/are:
- A completed MSc SRHP&P Scholarship supplementary question form for this scholarship.
- Prospective students who wish to continue to be in paid employment during the study period are strongly encouraged to do the MSc part-time and are strongly encouraged to also submit a letter from their current employer to confirm that the applicant is permitted to study full-time for approximately 40 hours a week, including attending about 6-12 hours of synchronous live sessions per week (or at least 2.5 days per week for 24-months part-time or 1.5 days per week for 36-months part-time study).
These are the only attachments required in Step 2 (as applicants should have already submitted references; transcripts; a CV with their application for study).
Method of Application
Click on the button below to commence your application if you are interested and qualified.
Deadline: May 17, 2022
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help | Email: email@example.com
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region