The Sheffield Hallam University Scholarships are now open for applicants willing to pursue a postgraduate degree in the United Kingdom.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The scholarship is a fully-funded award covering the home tuition fees of selected candidates as well as a maintenance stipend of £16,062 at the UK research and innovation (UKRI) rates.
The scholarship also comes in form of a graduate teaching assistantship designed to develop you as the next generation of academics, providing structured opportunities for development and experience in learning, teaching, and assessment.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
- Host Country: UK
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition waiver
- £16,062 annual stipends
- Deadline: June 21, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Scholarships may be attached to projects defined by the supervisor (possibly with external collaborators) or available for you to develop your own idea within our research priorities.
Some of the scholarships are Graduate Teaching Assistantships. These programmes are designed to develop the next generation of academics, providing structured opportunities for development and experience in learning, teaching and assessment.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
- All applicants should hold a strong undergraduate degree (2.1 or above) and/or a relevant Masters qualification (or expectation of the same).
- University scholarships in most disciplines are open to home and international applicants. However, scholarships pay fees at home levels only, and international students will be expected to provide the difference between the home and international fees from another funding source.
- International students must provide evidence that they meet the minimum IELTS requirements appropriate for their field of study. These will be indicated in the individual scholarship opportunities.
- Currently enrolled PhD students are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- Applicants should also meet the conditions of the award of the university scholarship and the Overview of the Graduate Teaching Assistant scheme for applicants (PDF, 195.8KB).
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-US: 2023 John Carroll University Merit Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
APPLY: 2023 University of Oxford Rhodes Trust Scholarship for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University Entrance Bursary Program For International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Unless specified otherwise, The Sheffield Hallam University scholarships cover;
- tuition fees (at UK levels)
- a maintenance stipend at UKRI minimum doctoral stipend levels (£16,062 for 2021/22)
- Scholarships are normally offered for three years of full-time study or five years of part-time study (part-time paid at 50%).
- The university may also offer fees-only scholarships for part-time study, covering part-time tuition fees (at UK levels) only.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following document;
- You are to submit a 2-page draft research proposal around your chosen area of interest along with your application form. Within the two pages please include a 500-word section demonstrating your knowledge in the area and preferred methodology (Quantitative or Qualitative for example).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are to complete an application form, available on the university website.
Click on the button below to commence your application.
Deadline: June 21, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region