The St Mary’s University Social Justice and Public Service Scholarship is currently open for students interested in obtaining an MA degree in the United Kingdom.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
St Mary’s University will waive 100% of the 2022/23 MA Social Justice and Public Service tuition fees for the recipient of this scholarship. This will either be at the home or overseas fee rate, depending on the successful candidate’s fee status.
St Mary’s University, Twickenham is a public university in Strawberry Hill, Twickenham, in South West London. Founded in 1850, it is generally acknowledged to be the oldest Roman Catholic university in the United Kingdom.
- Host Country: UK
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Tuition
- Deadline: June 7, 2022.
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
St Mary’s MA in Social Justice and Public Service integrates practical experience with theoretical and applied understanding of social justice to create a multi-disciplinary course ideal for anyone with career aspirations in the NGO, voluntary and charity sectors.
Applicants holding conditional offers must meet the conditions of their offers by the University’s enrolment deadline to receive this scholarship. Applicants needing Student Route visas must additionally meet their offer conditions by the University’s CAS deadline in order to remain eligible.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the St Mary’s University Social Justice and Public Service Scholarship, you must:
- be a domestic or international student
- hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the course
- have a Bachelors degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- be ready to enrol in a full-time degree program.
Applications will be judged on past academic performance, as evidenced by qualifications submitted during the St Mary’s application process, and the personal statement submitted with the application. This statement is on the topic of
- ‘How I have contributed to promoting social justice in my life so far’ or
- ‘How I would like to contribute to promoting social justice when I have finished this programme’.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Personal Statement
- Academic transcripts
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Photocopy of Passport Photo Page
Method of Application
Please note that you must hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the course by the 7th June 2022. You can then proceed to fill the scholarship application form. Click on the buttons below to commence your application.
Deadline: June 7, 2022
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help | Email: email@example.com
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region